2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Any Canadians Here ?:), Canada rocks! True or False ?:)
Ben Higgins
Sep 28 2013, 04:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Sep 28 2013, 04:14 PM) *
This was the length for most of the time. I had it past my elbows at some point but those pictures predate digitl technology.
Also, had an hilariously bad mullet when I was around 13-14... only Canadian hockey fans would appreciate that so I'll save myself the embarrasment. biggrin.gif

Rock n Roll !! cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 29 2013, 11:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Sep 28 2013, 03:14 PM) *
This was the length for most of the time. I had it past my elbows at some point but those pictures predate digitl technology.
Also, had an hilariously bad mullet when I was around 13-14... only Canadian hockey fans would appreciate that so I'll save myself the embarrasment. biggrin.gif

A mullet? laugh.gif Oh man, I had one when I was 5, so why am I laughing - we called it 'duck tail' laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Sep 29 2013, 03:43 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 29 2013, 10:35 AM) *
A mullet? laugh.gif Oh man, I had one when I was 5, so why am I laughing - we called it 'duck tail' laugh.gif

It is true. rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif Back in the day they weren't as uncommon. You know, all buisness in the front and a party in the back. laugh.gif I think mullets are outlawed in some countries now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 29 2013, 03:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Sep 28 2013, 03:14 PM) *

No Way biggrin.gif

This is probably the longest hair I ever had...but couldn't handle it more than 4 years smile.gif

Attached Image

IMPORTANT NOTE !

Guys I moved the "hair topic" to independent forum topic. Please repost Your long hair pics in a new topic smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:58 AM