2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Most Underrated Glam Metal Solo.., okay, this' for those who ain't in real metal
Gitarrero
Jul 28 2012, 10:27 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, I was bra-shopping.

And I say it was a manly endeavour! Who of who ever sat through 4 Twilight movies IN A ROW?
And the 4th movie ended with a cliffhanger, the 5th one will only come out this fall. So I had to check on the internet how the story continues! I actually did that! laugh.gif
Now, if this dedication doesn't make me manly.
Nevertheless...I decided to learn a few of Lian's metal lessons today and put them up on rec...just to be sure and be manly again in your eyes.
Twilight FTW...I mean...Metal FTW!

Sincerely

Edwa...I mean Christian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 28 2012, 11:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 28 2012, 10:27 AM) *
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, I was bra-shopping.

And I say it was a manly endeavour! Who of who ever sat through 4 Twilight movies IN A ROW?
And the 4th movie ended with a cliffhanger, the 5th one will only come out this fall. So I had to check on the internet how the story continues! I actually did that! laugh.gif
Now, if this dedication doesn't make me manly.
Nevertheless...I decided to learn a few of Lian's metal lessons today and put them up on rec...just to be sure and be manly again in your eyes.
Twilight FTW...I mean...Metal FTW!

Sincerely

Edwa...I mean Christian

What you need is to go and buy lots of bacon, sausages and eggs.. cook them up for breakfast whilst listening to Manowar. That should counteract any negative influence the Twilight movies have had on you. biggrin.gif

Oh, almost forgot. Then you need to watch Rambo whilst carving your very own bow and arrows.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Jul 28 2012, 11:05 AM

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 28 2012, 11:13 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 28 2012, 12:04 PM) *
What you need is to go and buy lots of bacon, sausages and eggs.. cook them up for breakfast whilst listening to Manowar. That should counteract any negative influence the Twilight movies have had on you. biggrin.gif

Oh, almost forgot. Then you need to watch Rambo whilst carving your very own bow and arrows.

Will do! I think a caramel latte would fit nicely to bacon, sausages and eggs, wouldn't it? wink.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jul 28 2012, 11:18 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 28 2012, 10:04 AM) *

DOn't forget ONIONS man wink.gif
And drink a lot of beer over all of that!!!

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 28 2012, 05:52 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Well this isnt strictly a glam metal solo but Its a track from an album by Chris Watson who used to play for UK band Black rose. They were kinda billed as NWOBHM but I always thought they were a bit more on the glam / sleaze side.
Anyway.... Its one of my favourite tracks, its a guitar dual type thing but Chris plays both parts. I think he does a good job of making both parts sound like different people, cant have been easy.

I got a bit bored making the video but give the track a listen its cool. Its called - Inner Demons ( fighting myself )

This post has been edited by bleez: Jul 28 2012, 05:53 PM

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Jul 28 2012, 05:58 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (bleez @ Jul 28 2012, 04:52 PM) *
Well this isnt strictly a glam metal solo but Its a track from an album by Chris Watson who used to play for UK band Black rose. They were kinda billed as NWOBHM but I always thought they were a bit more on the glam / sleaze side.
Anyway.... Its one of my favourite tracks, its a guitar dual type thing but Chris plays both parts. I think he does a good job of making both parts sound like different people, cant have been easy.

I got a bit bored making the video but give the track a listen its cool. Its called - Inner Demons ( fighting myself )

I really like this song! Great share!

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 28 2012, 06:47 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jul 28 2012, 05:58 PM) *
I really like this song! Great share!

glad you liked it mate biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jul 31 2012, 03:55 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
How about these guys Slav? I had a hard time choosing a solo. I liked every song and solo on the album. cool.gif
Guitar solo from just before the 3:00 mark

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jul 31 2012, 08:57 AM
GMC:er
Great tone's gut this dude in this one AK, it's excellent song,
i like their dressing code, check out Patrick Swayze on bass wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 31 2012, 09:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Jul 31 2012, 08:57 AM) *
check out Patrick Swayze on bass wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

The power of the mullet !

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jul 31 2012, 05:56 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Jul 30 2012, 11:57 PM) *
Great tone's gut this dude in this one AK, it's excellent song,
i like their dressing code, check out Patrick Swayze on bass wink.gif

Yeah man John Sykes in a great power trio, fresh out of Whitesnake and before that Thin Liizzy. with Carmine Appice
on drums and Tony Franklin on the fretless bass, OMG he totally looks like Patrick Swayze! laugh.gif Great album all around if you haven't listened to it. smile.gif LOL Ben, Mullets FTW! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 31 2012, 06:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jul 31 2012, 05:56 PM) *
LOL Ben, Mullets FTW! cool.gif

I don't think you could play fast solos in the 80's if you didn't have a mullet ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:15 PM