Covid19-update United States
Todd Simpson
May 4 2020, 08:11 PM
GMC:er
Here in the states, where we are still seeing a high level of infection and death from COVID19, our government is pushing states to re-open. JUNE is being mentioned as a target. One bit of good news, there is a new medication that reduces time to recovery for those people infected. Stay home and stay safe folks.

I am seeing empty shelves in our local grocery stores. Bread, meat, of course toilet paper, etc. Shelves are just empty. I wanted to ask if other people are seeing empty shelves in stores?

States are seeing surges in cases. Despite this, we are seeing people congregating to protest the LOCKDOWN. These people are risking infection for themselves and each other which seems just silly in the face of a global pandemic.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 4 2020, 08:13 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
May 4 2020, 09:19 PM
Learning Tone Master
134 deaths out of 5000 cases were I live .. Time to open like Switzerland that never shut down

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 5 2020, 12:26 AM
The "second wave" of infections is on the way from all the folks gathering without distancing etc. I only hope it's less severe than the first wave was. The CDC report released to the white house predicts a sharp rise in infections in the weeks to come. 100k fatalities is now a low number projection for the united states. uggh. Stay safe folks!

Attached Image

Here is the reportAttached File  CDC_Covid19.pdf ( 4.37MB ) Number of downloads: 69

Alex Jones is ready to "eat his neighbors' fun!

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ May 4 2020, 04:19 PM) *
134 deaths out of 5000 cases were I live .. Time to open like Switzerland that never shut down

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 5 2020, 01:27 AM

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
May 5 2020, 02:59 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 5 2020, 12:26 AM) *
The "second wave" of infections is on the way from all the folks gathering without distancing etc. I only hope it's less severe than the first wave was. The CDC report released to the white house predicts a sharp rise in infections in the weeks to come. 100k fatalities is now a low number projection for the united states. uggh. Stay safe folks!

Attached Image

Here is the reportAttached File  CDC_Covid19.pdf ( 4.37MB ) Number of downloads: 69

Alex Jones is ready to "eat his neighbors' fun!

john oliver ..and what I post gets thread shut down ..pfff

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 5 2020, 04:35 AM
I know you are a HUGE secret fan of John Oliver Mr. Pff. Admit it! smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ May 4 2020, 09:59 PM) *
john oliver ..and what I post gets thread shut down ..pfff

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 5 2020, 07:45 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ May 4 2020, 10:19 PM) *

Switzerland has enforced lockdown and banned large events - so I think maybe you are referring to Sweden where I live.

We rely mostly on voluntary lockdown because we, as a nation, understand how critical it is to exercise social isolation right now. So currently no laws are needed for this.

I will shut down covid-19 threads from now on because I do not want GMC to contribute to the massive spread of disinformation that is going on. You should follow the advice of your local health authorities and no one else.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:59 AM