Pets
SeeJay
May 23 2014, 05:00 AM
GMC:er

I LOVE my pup. He's a rad dude. I sit him on my lap when I play piano and try to get him to sing and hit the keys along with me. It's about 50/50 it happens. I love this video because it reminds me how universal music is. Transcends time, space and species.

My pup goes with me to the studio often. I try and tire him out before, so he usually is just laying around in a chair or by someones feet, but he has a great supportive vibe to have around.

Anyone else have a pet they connect with?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 23 2014, 11:53 AM
Instructor
These two lumps. Drum (full name Drumbeat) is on the left. A strawberry roan Appaloosa. The mighty white on the right is Chewy, a Shire horse. They're just great. Really relaxing to be around and get away from everything. I don't know what it is about these beasts but even if you're stressed out, if you stand next to them for a few minutes it just dissipates.

Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: May 23 2014, 11:54 AM

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
May 23 2014, 02:58 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
At the moment we have three cats plus another who has gone walk about (she often dissappears for up to 6 months but finds her way back home whnen she's ready) plus a dog who thinks he's a cat. This is the fewest we've had for quite a while. We peeked at 9 cats plus the dog; feeding time was bedlam and not helped as one cat was on medication and had to be fed separately at that time.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:46 PM