Instructor Board Addition
The Uncreator
Apr 25 2008, 03:27 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Hey Kris, I thought it would be awesome if we could add a spot underneath the instructors forum for general questions that go out to all instructors, Sometimes it gets lost in other spots of the forum, Due to high post counts. I thought this would be good if you wanted to ask for a lesson, But wanted to get it out there to all instructors, Or ask a specific technique question like say, about acoustics, but just wanted to get feedback from the acoustic instructors as a whole.

I thought it would be cool smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 25 2008, 11:31 AM
GMC:er
Or if you have any comments on what was discussed in the instructors corner. smile.gif Means we can comment on instructors tip of the day threads amongst others. Like Muris about his new computer. We can discuss in a different area below to leave instructor corner for instructors.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
fkalich
Apr 25 2008, 11:39 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Apr 24 2008, 09:27 PM) *
Hey Kris, I thought it would be awesome if we could add a spot underneath the instructors forum for general questions that go out to all instructors, Sometimes it gets lost in other spots of the forum, Due to high post counts. I thought this would be good if you wanted to ask for a lesson, But wanted to get it out there to all instructors, Or ask a specific technique question like say, about acoustics, but just wanted to get feedback from the acoustic instructors as a whole.

I thought it would be cool smile.gif

Well, what about a link to a page with a much larger list of most recent posts, whatever fits on the page, maybe with an icon to represent the type? Would not be hard to do. He used to show a greater list of most recent posts, and shortened it. That makes me think that the software is pretty flexible, and this is easy to do. Of course, programmers make you pay for such things. But you are right, 4 posts, unless it is in the general list, or the off-topic list, things get pretty much buried quickly that need more exposure. I think most people look in those two areas primarily, as you say, there are just too many groups to look in all of them.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Apr 25 2008, 11:43 AM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 27 2008, 11:10 AM
GMC Founder
@ The Uncreator - great idea, thanks! It is now possible to post below the personal boards of the instructors smile.gif

@ fkalich - if you use firefox you can click the orange rss icon - this will give you a long list of recent topics!

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Apr 27 2008, 11:19 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 27 2008, 05:10 AM) *
@ fkalich - if you use firefox you can click the orange rss icon - this will give you a long list of recent topics!

nice, never clicked that, so was unaware.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:50 PM