Anyone From Any Top University?
guitargod
May 16 2007, 10:51 AM
GMC:er
dudes, i am feeling down after receiving a rejection letter from my local uni, i am from singapore, n we only have three local university, one is university of singapore, another one is nanyang technological university n lastly singapore management university, cant believe that the uni has only 1400 spaces n 13000 applied for it, i am nw waiting for letters for the other two uni, if i dont get it, i think my world be upside down for a while, with only college education....how nice in the world if we dont need money,everything is free n we can study what we want n do what we want, dont go uni just play guitar whole day whole night n dont need to worry abt getting a good paying job...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
live everyday of your life like its your last n treasure everything and everyone around you to the fullest!!!
max life!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
CrashOops
May 17 2007, 02:27 AM
GMC:er
Sorry to hear about that. if you dont have any luck with the other two, have you ever thought of becoming a skilled tradesworker? not sure what it's like in Singapore. but here in Western Canada We're looking for tradespeople like crazy. It's a good feeling to work with your hands too.

QUOTE (guitargod @ May 16 2007, 02:51 AM) *
dudes, i am feeling down after receiving a rejection letter from my local uni, i am from singapore, n we only have three local university, one is university of singapore, another one is nanyang technological university n lastly singapore management university, cant believe that the uni has only 1400 spaces n 13000 applied for it, i am nw waiting for letters for the other two uni, if i dont get it, i think my world be upside down for a while, with only college education....how nice in the world if we dont need money,everything is free n we can study what we want n do what we want, dont go uni just play guitar whole day whole night n dont need to worry abt getting a good paying job...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez GRX20 Jewel Blue
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:55 PM