Had My Last Tracking Chip In Today. Anyone Else?
Todd Simpson
Apr 15 2021, 10:28 PM
GMC:er
So I got my last dose of tracking chip/bill gates virus/human control etc./covid vaccine today smile.gif Anyone else finally get through this? As a bonus I got a recall for my car in the mail saying that this version of the Jetta has a fuel leak and may just explode. so be sure to get in to your dealership right away!! smile.gif Fun never stops.

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 15 2021, 10:36 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 15 2021, 09:28 PM) *
As a bonus I got a recall for my car in the mail saying that this version of the Jetta has a fuel leak and may just explode. so be sure to get in to your dealership right away!! smile.gif Fun never stops.

Todd

Lol! laugh.gif

A friend my age got his first shot yesterday but reason was he goes to goverment press conferences. My guess is from the looks of it my age group in Turkey will get the first shot maybe around summer.

But if you heard the vaccine news they are very disappointing. Some are abandoned due to risks and have limited to no effect on some mutations.

Though its still important to get vaccinated which will prevent hospitalization, there's still time needed to get ahead of the virus. News from Brazil is the worst as they start see'ing child/baby deaths and suspect new mutations.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 15 2021, 10:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
First shot was Monday, second one will be May 6th. I haven't felt anything bad. Not even 10 seconds of pain in arm. Absolutely nothing. Some people get sick or can barely move their arm a day later. Guess I got lucky smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 15 2021, 11:33 PM
Learning Tone Master
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddooooooooommmmmmm

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 16 2021, 02:08 AM
Fever, chills, blackouts, arm pain. Same as last time. uggh. called my doc. He says don't drive a car until the blackouts stop. I'll be just fine and then bam, fade to black, then snap out of it, like it didn't happen. some people zero side effects. some people, not so much.

JSTCRSN: I don't understand how getting a vaccine impacts one's freedom? I have seen this view a LOT since I live in florida. It's the predominant view here. yet nobody can really explain it. Folks get the FLU VACCINE every year and yet somehow, this one is an assault on freedom?

[Same as lquote name='Caelumamittendum' date='Apr 15 2021, 05:56 PM' post='787770']
First shot was Monday, second one will be May 6th. I haven't felt anything bad. Not even 10 seconds of pain in arm. Absolutely nothing. Some people get sick or can barely move their arm a day later. Guess I got lucky smile.gif
[/quote]

I have friends in brazil and the situation there is a nightmare. The govt response has been bad, the entire economy is in freefall, hospitals are full, mutations of the virus seem to be more rampant than in any other country for some reason. It makes me glad I'm not over there. My heart goes out to them.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 15 2021, 05:36 PM) *
Lol! laugh.gif

A friend my age got his first shot yesterday but reason was he goes to goverment press conferences. My guess is from the looks of it my age group in Turkey will get the first shot maybe around summer.

But if you heard the vaccine news they are very disappointing. Some are abandoned due to risks and have limited to no effect on some mutations.

Though its still important to get vaccinated which will prevent hospitalization, there's still time needed to get ahead of the virus. News from Brazil is the worst as they start see'ing child/baby deaths and suspect new mutations.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Apr 16 2021, 02:10 AM

+Quote Post
petitkyu
Apr 16 2021, 08:58 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Still waiting to have my first shot! For the moment, it is restricted to people older than 55, unless you have specific health problem... Too bad for me: I'm healthy and not old enough!!
Hopefully, it will be open to people above 50 (that will be me!) in in the mid of May... can't wait!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 16 2021, 10:47 AM
Learning Rock Star
Which vaccine did you get, Todd?

I got the Pfizer one and I've not had one second of problems. All good here smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 16 2021, 12:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 16 2021, 02:08 AM) *
JSTCRSN: I don't understand how getting a vaccine impacts one's freedom? I have seen this view a LOT since I live in florida. It's the predominant view here. yet nobody can really explain it. Folks get the FLU VACCINE every year and yet somehow, this one is an assault on freedom?

laugh a little , it's soothing to the soul

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 16 2021, 01:31 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 16 2021, 01:08 AM) *
Fever, chills, blackouts, arm pain. Same as last time. uggh. called my doc. He says don't drive a car until the blackouts stop. I'll be just fine and then bam, fade to black, then snap out of it, like it didn't happen. some people zero side effects. some people, not so much.

Another point of view can be that your immunity might be naturally weaker to covid than others (the age group being hit hard by it is getting younger everyday), so considering a vaccine causes these symptoms the trouble you're avoiding compared to getting sick might be very subtle.

Maybe this time you'll recover from those symptoms faster but try not pushing yourself these few days.

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 16 2021, 02:55 PM
Los Angeles has a program for performing artists whereby if you can prove that you get the bulk of your income from the arts, you can get vaccinated. I took advantage of that program and I had my second shot 12 days ago. Pfizer. No real issues. I had a bit of a headache and a general "blah" feeling for about 36 hours post the second shot but that was it.
Two more days and I'm good to go. Maybe I'll take a cruise that embarks from Florida wink.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 16 2021, 03:01 PM
Regarding freedom, and before this turns into politics, you are not forced to have the jab, everyone has the FREEDOM to choose. If you choose to have it then that is your FREEDOM, if you choose not to have the jab then that is your FREEDOM.

Wear your seat belt, pay your taxes, pay your bills, abide by the law and enjoy your freedom.

The right to swing your fists ends where the other person's nose begins.

End of.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 16 2021, 04:54 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 16 2021, 03:01 PM) *
Regarding freedom, and before this turns into politics, you are not forced to have the jab, everyone has the FREEDOM to choose. If you choose to have it then that is your FREEDOM, if you choose not to have the jab then that is your FREEDOM.

Wear your seat belt, pay your taxes, pay your bills, abide by the law and enjoy your freedom.

The right to swing your fists ends where the other person's nose begins.

End of.

well I was semi quoting Braveheart and having fun with it , but if they institute travel bans unless you have your covid card that is me getting hit in the nose, and did you not have business loss (sounds like you were hit too). Me being presumed guilty ( contagious) and having my freedoms restricted because of. funny I just got off the phone with my Dad , been a month since his #2 , he still has sore muscles, his eyes water nonstop and listening to everyone's problems , what might lead this healthy man to get that, they say you can still get it , still spread it, and new strains how will they affect it. The year's of research most vaccines have to find side affects ,not to mention if you google 'how many have died after receiving covid shots' . I won't put links that someone will cry foul on , but that link will show 'news stories' from many sides . I have no problem with you, my dad , anyone choosing to get one, why do you get so bent cause I choose not to
I don't want it to get political either, help me to understand how you complain about your government on one hand and in the next breath believe them as gospel

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Apr 16 2021, 05:19 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 16 2021, 05:20 PM
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Apr 16 2021, 04:54 PM) *
well I was semi quoting Braveheart and having fun with it , but if they institute travel bans unless you have your covid card that is me getting hit in the nose, and did you not have business loss (sounds like you were hit too). Me being presumed guilty ( contagious) and having my freedoms restricted because of. funny I just got off the phone with my Dad , been a month since his #2 , he still has sore muscles, his eyes water nonstop and listening to everyone's problems , what might lead this healthy man to get that, they say you can still get it , still spread it, and new strains how will they affect it. The yaers of research most vaccines have to find side affects ,not to mention if you google 'how many have died after receiving covid shots' . I won't put links that someone will cry foul on , but that link will show 'news stories' from many sides . I have no problem with you, my dad , anyone choosing to get one, why do you get so bent cause I choose not to

I'm not bent on you not getting one at all. Makes no difference to me whether you get one or not to be honest, it's not my business. No hard feelings either way, your choice, what restrictions they put in for those who don't have it is another matter, you still have the freedom to choose whether you have it or not, maybe not having it will remove some of your freedom, that's another matter. I'm not going down a rabbit hole of an argument about it. As you said, you did it in fun, I've never seen Braveheart so I missed the point wink.gif

Stay safe however you choose to do so buddy smile.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Apr 16 2021, 05:54 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 16 2021, 05:55 PM
I'm not a betting man but if I were, I wouldn't bet on a national/federal 'Covid Vacc Passport'.
How private companies decide to deal with unvacc'd folks - well, that's their prerogative now isn't it. Cue the gay wedding cake supreme court decision fiasco and file under "careful what you wish for".

*I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Apr 16 2021, 07:16 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 16 2021, 06:32 PM
That would be awesome!! smile.gif The CDC issued a new "conditional sail order" which basically means all the cruise lines have to prove they can have proper protocols in place before any ship in the fleet can sail. I hope the industry starts back up soon, my aunt/uncle bought a cruise before covid hit and are trying to use it before it expires. I didn't know that things like that had a shelf life. evidently, some of them do. so they want to cruise it before they lose it!

https://cruiseradio.net/cdc-lifts-cruise-sh...rictions-apply/

also there is now a cruise act bill in congress which would over ride CDC authority on cruise ship sailing.

https://cruiseradio.net/senators-launch-bil...g-by-july-2021/

The entire industry has contracted greatly and many ships are being torn for scrap never to sail again.

Here is a short bone yard list of ships that will never sail again.

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-n...-in-aliaga.html

QUOTE (klasaine @ Apr 16 2021, 09:55 AM) *
Los Angeles has a program for performing artists whereby if you can prove that you get the bulk of your income from the arts, you can get vaccinated. I took advantage of that program and I had my second shot 12 days ago. Pfizer. No real issues. I had a bit of a headache and a general "blah" feeling for about 36 hours post the second shot but that was it.
Two more days and I'm good to go. Maybe I'll take a cruise that embarks from Florida wink.gif

I had the MODERNA 2 shot vax. It was wonky after my first shot as well, but for most people it's totally fine smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 16 2021, 05:47 AM) *
Which vaccine did you get, Todd?

I got the Pfizer one and I've not had one second of problems. All good here smile.gif

Egad. I never said the Govt was gospel but I've read a lot about the science behind the vax and I'm pro vax. some folks were anti vax before this all started. Some folks won't even take the regular flu vax and conspiracy theories abound.

\
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Apr 16 2021, 11:54 AM) *
well I was semi quoting Braveheart and having fun with it , but if they institute travel bans unless you have your covid card that is me getting hit ent cause I choose not to
I don't want it to get political either, help me to understand how you complain about your government on one hand and in the next breath believe them as gospel

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 16 2021, 09:55 PM
Learning Tone Master
[quote Egad. I never said the Govt was gospel but I've read a lot about the science behind the vax and I'm pro vax. some folks were anti vax before this all started. Some folks won't even take the regular flu vax and conspiracy theories abound.

\[/quote]
what do you want me to do with this. I said my thoughts and you throw me into a conspiracy theory ATTACK . Now I can leave it alone being slandered and I know what you say " I wasn't talking about you, but others" , when you say it in a return post YOU make it personal

I can't believe Kris, you let your teachers slander a paying student in this way

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Apr 16 2021, 10:48 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 17 2021, 10:28 PM
Double egad. Let me apologize if you felt in any way slandered as that was not my intent at all. I was simply mentioning that conspiracy theories abound, as they just sorta do these days. Some folks are pro vax and some are against. same goes for just about everything. Certainly not making an attack of any kind on you or anyone else. i did say 'some folks". That's all I meant. some folks.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Apr 16 2021, 04:55 PM) *
[quote Egad. I never said the Govt was gospel but I've read a lot about the science behind the vax and I'm pro vax. some folks were anti vax before this all started. Some folks won't even take the regular flu vax and conspiracy theories abound.

\
what do you want me to do with this. I said my thoughts and you throw me into a conspiracy theory ATTACK . Now I can leave it alone being slandered and I know what you say " I wasn't talking about you, but others" , when you say it in a return post YOU make it personal

I can't believe Kris, you let your teachers slander a paying student in this way

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 18 2021, 02:38 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 17 2021, 10:28 PM) *
Double egad. Let me apologize if you felt in any way slandered as that was not my intent at all. I was simply mentioning that conspiracy theories abound, as they just sorta do these days. Some folks are pro vax and some are against. same goes for just about everything. Certainly not making an attack of any kind on you or anyone else. i did say 'some folks". That's all I meant. some folks.

I call BS Todd , you lumped me into to conspiracy theories to equate what I said so that you could delegitimatize what i say as conspiracy theory without saying it wink, wink, and you personalized it when you responded to me . It's called character assassination and you know full well as you watch CNN do it all day long, and you doubled down by explaining away your apology exactly as I said trying to justify as "well I wasn't referring to you",, who in the hell are you referring to if not to me as you are responding to me, when I do it I get suspended from the chat but I guess its fine for instructors

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 18 2021, 09:51 PM
GMC Founder
Closing this thread - it seems to have derailed.

I also want to remind people to stay away from political innuendos, as they easily escalate into these kinds of discussions

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:29 AM