Song Request
Colin Cannon
Dec 5 2007, 07:48 AM
GMC:er
Hey, I am a big fan - this site is awesome and your lessons are the reason I signed up. I love the classical guitar, I started playing about a year ago.

Can you give a lesson on Les barricades mystérieuses - F. Couperin

I have a cd with Parkening playing it and it sounds awesome, but I need some major help to learn it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kosei Kubota
Dec 9 2007, 12:39 AM
Classical Instructor
QUOTE (Colin Cannon @ Dec 5 2007, 01:48 AM) *
Hey, I am a big fan - this site is awesome and your lessons are the reason I signed up. I love the classical guitar, I started playing about a year ago.

Can you give a lesson on Les barricades mystérieuses - F. Couperin

I have a cd with Parkening playing it and it sounds awesome, but I need some major help to learn it.

Hi!
I have some CDs with that piece, so I am familiar with the piece, but never played it.
I took a look at it today. It is a beautiful piece.
The whole piece might be too long fro GMC lesson, but I would definitely consider.
Thank you for your input.
KK

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 07:18 AM