World Travel, next year
Fusar
Aug 16 2010, 04:55 PM
GMC:er
Hey my dear friends on GMC!

I've decided that after my school end next year in July, I won't go to university directly. I know that I will start studying a year later, but I don't know yet which subject I'll be doin'. Therefore I'll go working in areas which I'm interested in. Altough, a year is long and I want to travel.
Since my favourite hobbies are photography and music, these will be my main issues. I can imagine headin' festivals during the summer, havin' jams on the road, step by jazz clubs etc as well as searching amazing places and people to take photographs of. Yeah, another idea behind a travel is cultural exchange, so I want to meet new people smile.gif
I now have a whole year to work on this dream. What I am sure is, that at first, I'll travel through Europe. I'm also interested in couchsurfing.
Since GMC is my favourite community, maybe I could meet some of you, to have a jam, a nice afternoon, some tips on what I should visit in your area, maybe someone would want to join me in exploring an area or the best would be if there are some who want to lend me a couch smile.gif
Europe will not be the only area which I'll explore, but I have to check which other continent appeals the more to me, I'll inform you!

So if anybody is interested in helping me (there is nothing fix yet, it is still one year to go smile.gif), just let a message here in the forum and then we'll move on a more private way to communicate like messenger or email ;-)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:03 PM