Robert Downey Jr. Can S(t)ing!
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 12 2014, 04:56 PM
Instructor
biggrin.gif hehe a pun and a great live interpretation staring the great Sting and Iron Man himself:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Darius Wave
Jan 13 2014, 08:30 PM
Instructor
That was insane. He even have similar tone of his voice! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 14 2014, 08:37 AM
Instructor
Amazing right? biggrin.gif Robert is a VERY talented artist! And I am also a big fan of Sting smile.gif Also, Robert's voice somehow reminds me of Dave Mathews..

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 14 2014, 09:14 AM
Instructor
Add me to the list. Of course...I don't like those dance remixes as much as all his records with live band smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 15 2014, 08:48 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jan 14 2014, 08:14 AM) *
Add me to the list. Of course...I don't like those dance remixes as much as all his records with live band smile.gif

Who gives a damn about the dance records? I wasn't even thinking of those biggrin.gif The man is a true musician and he has written music history smile.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 15 2014, 07:59 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Wow that was great! blink.gif Who knew? Thanks Cosmin!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 16 2014, 10:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jan 15 2014, 06:59 PM) *
Wow that was great! blink.gif Who knew? Thanks Cosmin!

I found out from some friends on Facebook - guess it has a lot of good parts, eh? biggrin.gif In Romania, people curse it all the time as it is regarded the 'number one' time waster.

Moreover, this morning while having breakfast, I heard a news bulletin stating that 1.4 million people in Bucharest are Facebook users and a total of almost 8 million people in Romania are Facebook users.

Bucharest has about 2.1 million citizens smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:13 PM