Looking To Buy A Multi-effect Pedal Any Suggestions
Vulpine
Feb 11 2015, 12:32 PM
GMC:er
hey GMC , am looking to buy a Multi effect pedal roughly around 200$ I had a Boss ME-25 that was around that price and I loved it so if all else fails I will go back and buy that one again but was just curious if there might be something abit better for around that price just curious

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
jstcrsn
Feb 11 2015, 02:28 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Feb 11 2015, 12:32 PM) *
hey GMC , am looking to buy a Multi effect pedal roughly around 200$ I had a Boss ME-25 that was around that price and I loved it so if all else fails I will go back and buy that one again but was just curious if there might be something abit better for around that price just curious

What will you be using it for.
Will you be gigging or practicing at home.Not a bad unit. I just bought One for a friend and it gets limited pretty quickly, but for him he was not going to outgrow it.If practicing in your room , I would look into an 11 rack (without pro tools), about 300(a little more than the me ), but you would never be limited and it could be used as an audio interface, get much better production as the me 25 is more a "in front of amp" kind of unit. I know researching to buy something can get tedious, I hope it goes quickly for you

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Spock
Feb 12 2015, 05:07 PM
Are you in the United States?

I have a barely used POD HD500 X I'll let go for $300 - paid $500 for it.

Attached Image

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Feb 13 2015, 04:21 PM
for now its just for practicing Im not gigging yet and yes im from the US

ATM im looking at the Zoom GX3 200$

that pod sounds nice tho I have a budget right now but decide to go that direction ill message

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Feb 13 2015, 04:26 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 13 2015, 10:30 PM
The zoom is a fine choice for the money smile.gif You have some other options in that price range as well. Don't forget the VOX stomp lab is only $89 smile.gif
Attached Image

Here are some other options around your price.

Attached Image

QUOTE (Vulpine @ Feb 13 2015, 11:21 AM) *
for now its just for practicing Im not gigging yet and yes im from the US

ATM im looking at the Zoom GX3 200$

that pod sounds nice tho I have a budget right now but decide to go that direction ill message

+Quote Post
dcz702
Feb 14 2015, 07:40 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Spock @ Feb 12 2015, 04:07 PM) *

Attached Image

Attached Image

Wow now that's a deal. 500x for 300! That's a very versatile unit. I would snatch that right up if I didn't want a rack unit instead.

QUOTE (Spock @ Feb 12 2015, 04:07 PM) *

Attached Image

Attached Image

Vulpine my apologise for going off topic....
But Spock why are you selling it? Don't like it?

+Quote Post
Spock
Feb 14 2015, 09:37 AM
It's a great unit, I have always jumped back and forth between stomp boxes and FX units like this. I use to record using Line 6, but now I do everything direct and add FX after the recording as opposed to in front so I use built in computer FX - which I can utilize Pod Farm on my computer for that if I wish.

For when I'm just playing, I have all the analog pedals I need.

I always go through a phase where I wish I had not have sold something, but it wasn't long after I finally figured out the 4 cable method that I started realizing how much more versatile recording was when running direct. So I have the unit packed up to keep dust off of it and have not needed it.

BTW - this is no different from the rack unit - the only difference is this is on the floor. So unless you just have a space in your rack that you're needing to fill, the rack unit would require the controller pedal as well.

This post has been edited by Spock: Feb 14 2015, 09:40 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:05 PM