What Do You Guys Think About This Guitar?, dean vendetta xm
stratman33
May 15 2007, 10:25 PM
GMC:er
Dean Vendetta XM

I looked at this guitar, and just said wow.At only 100 bucks, it looks like a bargain, but then i thought something had to be not so great about it.I dont really see anything that would be a problem, but i want to hear what you guys think.Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 15 2007, 11:50 PM
Instructor
There are already 2 topics about this guitar!

I think it's worth 100$!!

The other thing i don't understand is why the hell is the RC-7 worth 3200$??? i thought it's all about DEAN sign on it - but hey Vendetta also has it and it's still 100$. I understand it has EMG's, perfect cutaways, nice graphics but hey - it's 3200 $$$$$$

Sorry for going offtopic. Yeah that guitar is definitely a bargain!! If you have the money - buy it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
yell03
May 18 2007, 01:45 PM
GMC:er
I bought one for $79 (I had a $20 coupon from Musicians Friend).

For under $100 you can't beat it.

If you are strapped for cash and need a main guitar it can handle the task, 24 frets, slim and fast neck, and decent sound.

I like it as my travel guitar or as a cool extra guitar to have around.

If it gets stolen, hey, I'll just buy another for the price of taking my family out to dinner.

My employee at work saw it and was so blown away by it he ordered one for his son who plays.

Howard

--------------------
Electric Guitars
Carvin DC127
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Ibanez Prestige RGA121

Amplifiers
Peavey Triple XXX Head
Genz Benz -flex 2x12 cab

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:27 PM