Good to be here
dogman
Dec 19 2006, 01:45 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys,
It's great to be here and I look forward to taking it up a notch or 2 with everyone and finally getting serious about the guitar.

I do have a question, so I hope someone here might be able to help me out to get started. I am a subscriber so I log in and what not. then when I go to a lesson and go to open it and I get the paypal thingy with the keys asking for a username. hmm, anybody help me out here. Am I missing something?
thanks Paul

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 19 2006, 08:00 AM
GMC Founder
Welcome dogman,

This is a known problem of the older solo lessons - when using firefox. Solution: use internet explorer.

keep practicing, smile.gif

Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rob_g
Dec 19 2006, 11:30 PM
Welcome dogman enjoy your stay at the gmc

+Quote Post
dogman
Dec 22 2006, 01:48 AM
thank you guys,
but I am still having an issue getting to view any of the lessons. I know you mentioned firefox. but I dont use fire fox. internet explorer is my default browser. I dont have trouble logging into the forum just trying to get into anything once I'm in.
I cant figure out why it's still asking me for a username & password. then when I put it in it doesnt work.
I'm dying to try'em out.
thanks for any help I can get
Paul

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 22 2006, 09:16 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (dogman @ Dec 22 2006, 03:48 AM) *
thank you guys,
but I am still having an issue getting to view any of the lessons. I know you mentioned firefox. but I dont use fire fox. internet explorer is my default browser. I dont have trouble logging into the forum just trying to get into anything once I'm in.
I cant figure out why it's still asking me for a username & password. then when I put it in it doesnt work.
I'm dying to try'em out.
thanks for any help I can get
Paul

To access the videos/lessons you need to enter your paypal username + the password you chose when signing up - not the forum username and password.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:52 AM