2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Hey!
Benny-G
Feb 22 2008, 01:56 AM
GMC:er
Hey everyone! My name is Ben. I'm 17 and I've been playing guitar for about a year. I reside in the mountainous state of utah (US). I'm really enthusiastic about this web site because it offers what I've been looking for to take my guitar playing to the next level laugh.gif I'm still trying to figure out how to edit my profile (upload a picture, edit some info) so if you can help me out that would be awesome.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 22 2008, 02:01 AM
QUOTE (Benny-G @ Feb 22 2008, 12:56 AM) *
Hey everyone! My name is Ben. I'm 17 and I've been playing guitar for about a year. I reside in the mountainous state of utah (US). I'm really enthusiastic about this web site because it offers what I've been looking for to take my guitar playing to the next level laugh.gif I'm still trying to figure out how to edit my profile (upload a picture, edit some info) so if you can help me out that would be awesome.

Welcome mate. Hope you have a good time here. I've been here a while now but could still do with knowing how to upload a picture smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
wrk
Feb 22 2008, 02:29 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Benny-G @ Feb 22 2008, 01:56 AM) *

Hi and welcome ..
You can edit everything in the "My Controls" page. The link is somewhere on the top. After you have on the left side some menu points. Under "Personal Profile" you will find everything you need to edit your profile (Change Personal Photo, Profile Information, ...). Hope it helps ...

+Quote Post
Nick325
Feb 22 2008, 02:32 AM
welcome smile.gif

+Quote Post
rokchik
Feb 22 2008, 02:45 AM
The Dark Canuck
Welcome Benny-G!!!

You certainly came to the right place to take your playing to the next level. The lessons are top notch and the forum is a wealth of knowledge so make sure you poke around a bit. Hope you enjoy yourself and look forward to seeing ya on the boards smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Maximus
Feb 22 2008, 02:49 AM
Welcome to GMC! You have found a great place to further your playing.

--------------------

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ibanez rg 750, Ibanez Mikro, Washburn Acoustic
Amps: Crate GX 1600 1/2 Stack, Line 6 Spider 2, Vintage Kustom Tube Head
Effects: Line 6 POD X3 Live, Line 6 PocketPod
Misc: Line 6 FBV Express Foot Switch/Volume/Wah-Wah Pedal

+Quote Post
Gen
Feb 22 2008, 03:39 AM
Welcome smile.gif

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 22 2008, 04:16 AM
Instructor
Hey Ben! Welcome to GMC!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Feb 22 2008, 09:04 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Ben! smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Feb 22 2008, 09:09 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC !!! I wish you improve a lot here smile.gif

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Feb 22 2008, 09:15 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
welcome Benny!

I hope you have a good time here, but I think I don't have to worry.
grtz

Kaz

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Feb 22 2008, 09:21 AM
Get to da Chopper!
Welcome Ben!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Feb 22 2008, 09:35 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC! Have fun with lessons and don't forget to check the forum smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Feb 22 2008, 09:47 AM
Welcome! You can't go wrong with this site, just say "next level, here I come" wink.gif

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 22 2008, 09:50 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 22 2008, 10:56 AM
Instructor
Welcome Ben,we had a nice chat last night. wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
visi0n
Feb 22 2008, 10:57 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hey there Ben, welcome and enjoy your stay at GMC smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Feb 22 2008, 11:03 AM
Welcome

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Feb 22 2008, 11:03 AM
Welcome

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Feb 22 2008, 12:10 PM
Lets go fishing!
Welcome Ben!! good luck and ask any question you may have smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:17 AM