2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve?
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 28 2011, 06:56 PM
Instructor
Yeah, my Dad worked for some time in Siberia too, before they get their cars running, they need to warmup the engine with heaters placed bellow the car (and then after a while they can start up the engine, and allow it to warm up on it's own). And, the other thing is: keys stick to fingers from cold, so it may be a good idea to buy some hand heaters or something smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
Dec 29 2011, 01:32 AM
The Dark Canuck
Skidoo ride that day with some ice fishing then spending the night a friends cabin. Should be a blast!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
N4085B
Dec 29 2011, 02:18 AM
GMC:er
I will be flying the redeye from Seattle and just touching down in Anchorage, Alaska @ 11:55pm local time. And less than 1 hour later will be airborne again back to Seattle! No time to party till we get back.....probably too tired by the time we get back to the hotel! SLEEEEEEEP!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:56 PM