> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Drag0nz&metal's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 5 2014, 06:50 PM
Instructor
Hi friend! Welcome to our thread for working together. Here I will help you to design your weekly guitar plans, and follow your progress with feedback and suggestions. Please share here all the info that you think I should know about you.

Some specific things that I would like to know:

Name:
Influences:
Diary practice:
Audio or video recording possibility:
Main goals as musician:
Main goals in life:

How many hours per day can you dedicate to guitar?
What do you know about theory?

and please also post some videos of you playing.

Let's start rocking!! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 6 2014, 04:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 5 2014, 05:50 PM) *
Hi friend! Welcome to our thread for working together. Here I will help you to design your weekly guitar plans, and follow your progress with feedback and suggestions. Please share here all the info that you think I should know about you.

Some specific things that I would like to know:

Name:
Influences:
Diary practice:
Audio or video recording possibility:
Main goals as musician:
Main goals in life:

How many hours per day can you dedicate to guitar?
What do you know about theory?

and please also post some videos of you playing.

Let's start rocking!! smile.gif

okay! my name is Logan Cross, I am 23 and been playing since about 13, but i dont spund like i have. my influences are KIRK HAMMETT, James Hetfield, Marty Friedman, dave Mustaine, Alexi laiho, Jeff Loomis, Matt Heafy, Alex Skolnic, AndyJames, all GMC Instructors, and many more along the lines of thrash and heavy metal!!!! daily practice, well im a full time student, with exams coming up very soon, part of the time i can practice for 1-2 hours or more seven days a week, and sometimes i can practice 1-2 hours or more 5 days a week, it really depends on the homework i have sadly sad.gif I can upload audio just fine, i can actually upload some audio of me doing one of your lessons biggrin.gif video im not sure, i play through my mac sp i can see if i can use the webcam and sync it with the audio! my main goals as a musician, this sounds far fetched but its been there since i was 13 haha, i want to to be a frontman in a thrash metal band and play an opening act for the Big 4 thrash bands. after that i want to be in the biggest metal band and be on the front cover of guitar magazines!! my main goal in life is to be a musican, even tho im not gonna make alot of money at first after school, i cant imagine not being able to live off of music.

There you have it friend!

very excited to be working with you!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 6 2014, 05:41 PM
Instructor
Hi Logan! Let me say that your post is very cool. I like your energy and how you set goals for your musical career. Let me say that everything you dream is possible with discipline and hard work. You can play with big bands, you can make your band big, you can live and pay rents with music and whatever you dream. But you need to focus and dedicate time to it.

The first step, before starting a band is to have a good overall guitar level, then compose great music and then the longer step,playing live, recording albums and making press to make your band known.

Audio files are ok for me, so please record yourself playing some lessons (1 rhythm and another soloing) and share it here to let me know your current level. Then we can start with your guitar plans.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 6 2014, 06:31 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 6 2014, 04:41 PM) *
Hi Logan! Let me say that your post is very cool. I like your energy and how you set goals for your musical career. Let me say that everything you dream is possible with discipline and hard work. You can play with big bands, you can make your band big, you can live and pay rents with music and whatever you dream. But you need to focus and dedicate time to it.

The first step, before starting a band is to have a good overall guitar level, then compose great music and then the longer step,playing live, recording albums and making press to make your band known.

Audio files are ok for me, so please record yourself playing some lessons (1 rhythm and another soloing) and share it here to let me know your current level. Then we can start with your guitar plans.

i dont have a solo one recorded yet but heres a rocking MegaDeth lesson from the one and only!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  megadeth.m4a ( 686.9K ) Number of downloads: 93

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 6 2014, 07:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 6 2014, 02:31 PM) *
i dont have a solo one recorded yet but heres a rocking MegaDeth lesson from the one and only!

It sounds very precise. The main thing that I would try to improve on this one is your guitar tone. What did you use to record it?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 6 2014, 07:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 6 2014, 06:29 PM) *
It sounds very precise. The main thing that I would try to improve on this one is your guitar tone. What did you use to record it?

thank you! i always try to practice them till no mistakes before i record! and it was Garage Band off of my mac, so it is extremely hard to get a good sounding guitar distortion sad.gif do you have any suggestions ?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 6 2014, 08:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 6 2014, 03:42 PM) *
thank you! i always try to practice them till no mistakes before i record! and it was Garage Band off of my mac, so it is extremely hard to get a good sounding guitar distortion sad.gif do you have any suggestions ?

What about using Reaper (free multitrack) with any free VST amp emulator?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 6 2014, 08:40 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 6 2014, 07:02 PM) *
What about using Reaper (free multitrack) with any free VST amp emulator?

IS REAPER from garage band? id love to try it if its free cuz i am dissappointed with my sound

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 6 2014, 08:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 6 2014, 04:40 PM) *
IS REAPER from garage band? id love to try it if its free cuz i am dissappointed with my sound

This is Reaper: http://www.reaper.fm/

And check this:

and this one!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 7 2014, 03:45 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 6 2014, 07:42 PM) *
This is Reaper: http://www.reaper.fm/

And check this:

and this one!

gab, those videos were very helpful! i checked them out last night and i am going to try and download them today, i went out of town this weekend and diddnt take any homework with me so now it is my own fault that i may not be able to play my guitar today, but where there is a will there is a way! i will try to get that downloaded ASAP and send you a recording of your Sodom lesson and try to get a video with it too so you can better see where i am at with my playing!

thanks again for those links!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 7 2014, 04:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 7 2014, 11:45 AM) *
gab, those videos were very helpful! i checked them out last night and i am going to try and download them today, i went out of town this weekend and diddnt take any homework with me so now it is my own fault that i may not be able to play my guitar today, but where there is a will there is a way! i will try to get that downloaded ASAP and send you a recording of your Sodom lesson and try to get a video with it too so you can better see where i am at with my playing!

thanks again for those links!

Hi mate! Don't worry! I'll wait for the video. I'm glad to know that the links helped. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 7 2014, 05:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 7 2014, 03:30 PM) *
Hi mate! Don't worry! I'll wait for the video. I'm glad to know that the links helped. smile.gif

Thanks bro! just lettin ya know it all downloaded okay so from now on im hoping my tone improves a bunch!
Thanks again for this oppertunity!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 8 2014, 02:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 7 2014, 01:05 PM) *
Thanks bro! just lettin ya know it all downloaded okay so from now on im hoping my tone improves a bunch!
Thanks again for this oppertunity!

Cool! Can't wait to hear/see your new videos. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 8 2014, 09:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 8 2014, 01:57 AM) *
Cool! Can't wait to hear/see your new videos. smile.gif

Hey! im having trouble. i have the the audio recorded on Reaper and i have the video saved, but how do i transfer my reaper audio files to itunes so i can start the sync ?

sounds good though!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 9 2014, 01:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 8 2014, 05:26 PM) *
Hey! im having trouble. i have the the audio recorded on Reaper and i have the video saved, but how do i transfer my reaper audio files to itunes so i can start the sync ?

sounds good though!

Hi mate! You don't have to use iTunes, you need Movie Maker to sync audio and video. Go to the minute 7:45 of this video:

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 9 2014, 03:28 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 9 2014, 12:16 PM) *
Hi mate! You don't have to use iTunes, you need Movie Maker to sync audio and video. Go to the minute 7:45 of this video:

is there a movie maker for the mac? i only see windows movie maker when i search sad.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 9 2014, 05:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 9 2014, 11:28 AM) *
is there a movie maker for the mac? i only see windows movie maker when i search sad.gif

I don't think so but here you have al list of free editors for Mac:

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/top-6-free-vi...editors-mac-os/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 9 2014, 09:55 PM
Instructor
and also check this link: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry681731

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 10 2014, 08:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 9 2014, 08:55 PM) *

the players wont open my reaper file sad.gif idk wat to do

QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 10 2014, 07:11 PM) *

im pretty sure its my reaper program, i can only load the file there and i cant email it anywhere or anything. its a bummer

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 10 2014, 09:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 10 2014, 04:27 PM) *

im pretty sure its my reaper program, i can only load the file there and i cant email it anywhere or anything. its a bummer

Hi mate. What's the format of your reaper file? Did you export the mix in .wav or .mp3?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:11 PM