New Gear & Some Questions :d
Irfan21
Apr 26 2008, 01:18 PM
GMC:er
okay my internet connection have been bad since last week and i have a hard time accessing GMC. but i have good news too biggrin.gif, last week i got my first electric guitar, a nice CORT X-2 with some body painting on it. its very nice biggrin.gif

and here is the picture of the guitar , sorry i will upload a more detailed picture later, but i guess everybody knows the look of x-2's neck and headstock tongue.gif, and sorry for the quality, i dont have a camera and only got this VGA quality camera phone sad.gif

Attached Image

oh yeah i was just wondering how people use the guitar straps and adjust the guitar to be positioned in the same level as your waist (not too low not too high, a bit up to your stomach). if i use that kind of position with my straps my hands just feel WAAY shorter than before and i cant reach the note i want to play tongue.gif, is it all just practice and get used to it? or is it a physical limit?

oh yeah thanks to my dad for buying me this axe. hope to make him proud with this thing biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:25 AM