4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Thoughts About Sandwiches
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 26 2012, 11:27 AM
Instructor
Man...I spent last evening with my girl, watching some funny youtube vids, having unfiltered beer (which I love and she hates laugh.gif ) plus a SERIOUS dose of caju nuts and pistachio biggrin.gif. I went down in the PC room to check the mail a bit and I've noticed this thread again. Needless to say, I picked up the phone and ordered a BIG FAT turkish humus and tabouleh sandwich, made out with lipia biggrin.gif OH MY GOD! Ben, you will transform me into a fat dude...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 26 2012, 11:50 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 26 2012, 11:27 AM) *
Man...I spent last evening with my girl, watching some funny youtube vids, having unfiltered beer (which I love and she hates laugh.gif ) plus a SERIOUS dose of caju nuts and pistachio biggrin.gif. I went down in the PC room to check the mail a bit and I've noticed this thread again. Needless to say, I picked up the phone and ordered a BIG FAT turkish humus and tabouleh sandwich, made out with lipia biggrin.gif OH MY GOD! Ben, you will transform me into a fat dude...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ben Higgins : English dude with long hair who single handedly increased the weight of the European population....

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 26 2012, 01:38 PM
Instructor
You got us all BENtangled in sandwiches laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Aug 26 2012, 03:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 26 2012, 10:27 AM) *

Actually a few sandwich companies secretly pays Ben to promote their stuff! That's why this post is still up! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 26 2012, 08:05 PM
Instructor
So... uh.. you know I was making you all hungry earlier ? Well, sorry but I'm gonna have to do it again. Although, if it's any consolation It's made me hungry too....

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/retro-fruit-...s-20120729.html

*Thinking of raiding the freezer to see if there's an ice cream or something*

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 26 2012, 08:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 26 2012, 07:05 PM) *
So... uh.. you know I was making you all hungry earlier ? Well, sorry but I'm gonna have to do it again. Although, if it's any consolation It's made me hungry too....

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/retro-fruit-...s-20120729.html

*Thinking of raiding the freezer to see if there's an ice cream or something*

BEN HIGGINS smile.gif You are in luck biggrin.gif I just ate a serious dose of watermellon, so my belly is filled. Otherwise, I would've probably went bananas for a banana split biggrin.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 26 2012, 08:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 26 2012, 08:19 PM) *
BEN HIGGINS smile.gif You are in luck biggrin.gif I just ate a serious dose of watermellon, so my belly is filled. Otherwise, I would've probably went bananas for a banana split biggrin.gif laugh.gif

HAHAHA ! Ok, so you won't practise your sword moves on me this time then... biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 26 2012, 08:41 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Ooooo is it time for desert now? How about some Peanut butter Pie!? biggrin.gif

[attachment=28670:FN_016_C..._s4x3_lg.jpg]

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-...cipe/index.html

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Aug 27 2012, 05:17 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 26 2012, 07:41 PM) *

Looks good! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 27 2012, 07:40 AM
Instructor
I never tried this sort of stuff - it looks like a marshmallow of gargantuan sizes to me biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 27 2012, 08:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 26 2012, 08:41 PM) *

I'd give that a go, right after I'd finished my banana split ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 27 2012, 09:07 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 27 2012, 07:42 AM) *
I'd give that a go, right after I'd finished my banana split ! tongue.gif

Got choco and muffins 'Carte D'Or' ice cream in the freezer biggrin.gif hehehe

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 27 2012, 10:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 27 2012, 09:07 AM) *
Got choco and muffins 'Carte D'Or' ice cream in the freezer biggrin.gif hehehe

Damn, you gonna get fat, you gonna get fat ! You can't stop it, I'm gonna make you eat ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 27 2012, 10:19 AM
GMC:er
I don't know how you guys make it to be so skinny after earting all those sandwiches? huh.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Aug 27 2012, 10:19 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 27 2012, 10:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Aug 27 2012, 10:19 AM) *
I don't know how you guys make it to be so skinny after earting all those sandwiches? huh.gif

You guys help us stay slim because of all the calories we burn using up brain power trying to answer your questions ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 27 2012, 10:40 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 27 2012, 09:24 AM) *
You guys help us stay slim because of all the calories we burn using up brain power trying to answer your questions ! biggrin.gif

Hah,what would then happen to your brain if we had some serious questions regarding music theory and practice and not just about entrance tunes and sandwiches? huh.gif
Btw, this hasn't got to do anything with Cosmin
biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Aug 27 2012, 10:42 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 27 2012, 10:47 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Aug 27 2012, 10:40 AM) *
Hah,what would then happen to your brain if we had some serious questions regarding music theory and practice and not just about entrance tunes and sandwiches? huh.gif
Btw, this hasn't got to do anything with Cosmin
biggrin.gif

Then I would become seriously malnutritioned and my ribs would show..

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 27 2012, 10:52 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 27 2012, 09:47 AM) *
Then I would become seriously malnutritioned and my ribs would show..

Oh, then we shouldn't torture you so tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Aug 27 2012, 10:52 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 27 2012, 12:11 PM
Instructor
Mates, it's almost lunch time biggrin.gif Why doesn't Mr. Higgins throw an appetizer image for us?

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 27 2012, 12:23 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 27 2012, 11:11 AM) *
Mates, it's almost lunch time biggrin.gif Why doesn't Mr. Higgins throw an appetizer image for us?

I think Mr Higgins had hard time answering our questions, so he's now relaxing his brain muscles for tomorrow's Video Chat!! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Aug 27 2012, 12:24 PM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:36 AM