A Tip For You
Constie
Dec 20 2007, 07:45 PM
GMC:er
Hi there

Maybe it has been said before and maybe the most of you already know, but however I want to say what I found out.
Well we all have been practising a lot of licks and solo-stuff and I get really insane when I practise a lick for the 100time and I still hit a wrong note when I speed up.

As I was sitting around at school I started to play some licks with my left hand. Not on a guitar but just in the air. (I already did this long time ago)
So I noticed that playing a lick is actually not something your fingers have to learn, it's something you have to get in mind. As soon as your mind is ready to play it your fingers will be almost ready, too.

So instead of playing the lick 3 hours on real guitar I take those really difficult licks and play them first in the air when I got nothing to do.
As soon as you play that lick on your real guitar it will be much easier because you know how to move your fingers.

Please leave comments
Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
You can't take the effect and make it the cause
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:02 PM