2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Hello Everyone
jafomatic
Sep 24 2009, 10:58 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to GM... heyyyy, wait a minute!

I wonder how many generic welcome replies this thread will get. Grats on your anniversary, Chris.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Sep 24 2009, 11:01 AM
Instructor
hahaha, cool idea!!! happy anniversary man!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 24 2009, 11:04 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Welcome dude! I'm positive you've found a great place here and you'll be rocking in no time!

You've got crap for gear but just check the gear forum for some teriffic amps, guitar and stuff that you should buy. Of course you also have to exchange all your pickups in all your guitars and get those FR's setup right.

I suggest you start with Andrews beginner lessons.
laugh.gif

2 years already mate, did you finish the lessons you worked on back then already? I find myself spending a lot more time in the forum that I do lessons biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Sep 24 2009, 11:33 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
laugh.gif laugh.gif I`m still working on the very first lesson I started with here (Murs`s Pciking Etude)

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Sergio Dorado
Sep 24 2009, 11:40 AM
Flamenco Instructor
Welcome to GMC! By the way... I feel some vibrations that make me think you have really good aptitudes to record some backing tracks for instructors collabs, as well you can compose excellent solos. I say this because I´m a wizard and only need to see your face. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Sep 24 2009, 11:48 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Sergio Dorado @ Sep 24 2009, 11:40 AM) *
Welcome to GMC! By the way... I feel some vibrations that make me think you have really good aptitudes to record some backing tracks for instructors collabs, as well you can compose excellent solos. I say this because I´m a wizard and only need to see your face. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif thank you for the warm welcome Wizard Sergio laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 24 2009, 01:17 PM
GMC:er
Welcome to GMC!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I'm assuming that as you're only two years old you have a suitably small enough Guitar to practice with or that you have unfeasibly large hands?
Either way, enjoy your stay here!!!!

I must say that your Avatar does look somewhat familiar!!!
wink.gif biggrin.gif

Congrats Chris!!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 15 2009, 01:13 PM
Instructor
I haven't seen this before.

Awesome introduction man smile.gif See you soon again

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 15 2009, 08:31 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Sep 24 2009, 04:20 AM) *
thanks to everyone for putting up with me for the last two years (especially Andrew putting up with me on skype smile.gif ) biggrin.gif

What you again?????

A little late, but its been a great couple of years mate - you have done so much to shape GMC into what it is!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 15 2009, 10:09 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
dry.gif still here? Not got a home to go to dry.gif ?

If it wasn't for your wife and child...

... oh no wait it's Smells - opps sorry tongue.gif . Yeh right NWOBHM ok right yeh right yeh
cool.gif

Seriously - that was a very quick two years Chris cool.gif and great to have you as a friend biggrin.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Artemus
Oct 16 2009, 12:23 AM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
laugh.gif

Haha. Genius! Here's to two years
..hope I make it that far and come on as nicely with the chops as yourself.

All the best
-Art

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:39 AM