2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Does Anyone Need A Distortion Pedal...and Can't Afford One?
Praetorian
Oct 28 2008, 10:25 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
DeepRoots - Your pedal is all boxed up and is shipping out in the mail tomorrow!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Oct 28 2008, 10:28 PM
GMC:er
man that's just great! nice to have somebody like you here. Makes this nice community even nicer

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Oct 29 2008, 05:17 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
DeepRoots - I mailed it this morning. They said it should take between 5-10 business days to get to you. Don't worry about the shipping charge. I put a new battery in it so it will be good to go when you receive it. To open the battery compartment, just push the black tab on the front of the pedal.

Enjoy it and ROCK ON! cool.gif

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Oct 29 2008, 05:22 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Oct 29 2008, 04:17 PM) *
DeepRoots - I mailed it this morning. They said it should take between 5-10 business days to get to you. Don't worry about the shipping charge. I put a new battery in it so it will be good to go when you receive it. To open the battery compartment, just push the black tab on the front of the pedal.

Enjoy it and ROCK ON! cool.gif

Ben- you rock, thanks so much man. Please let me know when i can help you out over msn with your theory progress biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
chmilew
Oct 29 2008, 05:35 PM
You rock Praetorian smile.gif

This post has been edited by chmilew: Oct 29 2008, 05:37 PM

+Quote Post
Jesse
Oct 29 2008, 05:43 PM
Im generous too.. who wants a fender extra heavy pick? i bought 5 but don't really like them.

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Tolek
Oct 29 2008, 05:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
Wow... I´m speechless again! smile.gif This is the best forum I ever visited. People are so generous, helpful, friendly etc. I LOVE YOU ALL! laugh.gif

Have fun with your new pedal, DeepRoots. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Tolek: Oct 29 2008, 05:56 PM

+Quote Post
Mark.
Oct 29 2008, 05:58 PM
Very nice of you Praetorian! The world needs more people like you smile.gif

This post has been edited by Mark.: Oct 29 2008, 05:59 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:18 PM