My New Guitar (help!)
lefthandman
Oct 1 2007, 05:35 AM
GMC:er
Alrite so i had a little free time this afternoon (and a good bit of extra cash) and decided to go up to my local music store. I spent about an hr or so playing guitars until i picked up a gibson flying v and it was magical after 10min of playing it i got it for 500(its a normal one not a faded) So i come home and i play for about an hr and suddenly the tuning pegs on my 1,2, and 3 strings fall off i put em back on but when i try and tune up they come off (i fiddled with the pegs for a good hr or so) any advice on how to make them stay?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Oct 1 2007, 05:43 AM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (lefthandman @ Oct 1 2007, 05:35 AM) *
Alrite so i had a little free time this afternoon (and a good bit of extra cash) and decided to go up to my local music store. I spent about an hr or so playing guitars until i picked up a gibson flying v and it was magical after 10min of playing it i got it for 500(its a normal one not a faded) So i come home and i play for about an hr and suddenly the tuning pegs on my 1,2, and 3 strings fall off i put em back on but when i try and tune up they come off (i fiddled with the pegs for a good hr or so) any advice on how to make them stay?

Take it right back and make them fix it! You payed for a guitar not a faulty guitar, they should repair it for little or no charge- i would expect the latter.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
lefthandman
Oct 1 2007, 05:45 AM
your right! thanx deep!

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 1 2007, 05:45 AM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Oct 1 2007, 04:43 AM) *
Take it right back and make them fix it! You payed for a guitar not a faulty guitar, they should repair it for little or no charge- i would expect the latter.

Indeed.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 1 2007, 05:47 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Yeah, just take it back and have them fix it.

+Quote Post
lefthandman
Oct 1 2007, 05:49 AM
just called em they said they would be happy 2 do it but theyre closed so i gotta wait till 2morrow

+Quote Post
Nick325
Oct 1 2007, 05:52 AM
which flyign v is it if its not that faded one becuase i dont know of any other ones that are 500

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 1 2007, 05:55 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Oct 1 2007, 06:52 AM) *
which flyign v is it if its not that faded one becuase i dont know of any other ones that are 500

It could be a used guitar.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:38 PM