Your Backings
rockztar
May 5 2008, 09:29 PM
GMC:er
So i just want to know how your make your Backings, theyre awesome
and i would to create some myself

ps. could you make more vibrato, or just epic style lesson?? your a simply a neo-classic god wink.gif

MARCUS MALMSTEEN laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS CE24 Amber
Yamaha C40

Amp:
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:
dd-6, cs-3, Emma ReezaFRATzitz - morley wah- rc-2

Guthrie Govan, Thomas blug, alex hutchings and many others

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
May 7 2008, 08:48 AM
Instructor
Thanks rockztar! smile.gif

To make backing tracks I use ProTools and a sound module from Roland, and also a software sampler called SampleTank. Now this is what I use, but you could of course make great backings with other gear as well. It's no so much what gear you use - it's how you use the gear wink.gif

I do it basically the same way as Kyle describes in the FuityLoops lessons here. But I usually make lots of overdubs on most of the instruments (basically on every instrument except the drums and bass).

Sure, I could do another vibrato lesson if there's a request for it! smile.gif I'm not sure though what epic style lesson means unsure.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
May 7 2008, 08:52 AM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ May 7 2008, 08:48 AM) *
I'm not sure though what epic style lesson means unsure.gif

I think epic = your usual playing wink.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 7 2008, 08:53 AM
Bat Out Of Hell style lesson biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
May 7 2008, 09:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ May 7 2008, 09:52 AM) *
I think epic = your usual playing wink.gif

Oh... ok! Thanks biggrin.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
rockztar
May 8 2008, 07:47 AM
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ May 7 2008, 09:48 AM) *
Thanks rockztar! smile.gif

To make backing tracks I use ProTools and a sound module from Roland, and also a software sampler called SampleTank. Now this is what I use, but you could of course make great backings with other gear as well. It's no so much what gear you use - it's how you use the gear wink.gif

I do it basically the same way as Kyle describes in the FuityLoops lessons here. But I usually make lots of overdubs on most of the instruments (basically on every instrument except the drums and bass).

Sure, I could do another vibrato lesson if there's a request for it! smile.gif I'm not sure though what epic style lesson means unsure.gif

thx wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS CE24 Amber
Yamaha C40

Amp:
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:
dd-6, cs-3, Emma ReezaFRATzitz - morley wah- rc-2

Guthrie Govan, Thomas blug, alex hutchings and many others

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:08 PM