Satchel Model Kramer? Gotta Have One!
Todd Simpson
Sep 17 2016, 01:47 PM
GMC:er
I ran across the "Satchel" (the guitar God from STEEL PANTHER ) Special Edition Kramer guitar and I just gotta have one smile.gif It's just sooooo over the top that I think it's brilliant smile.gif It's not an Ibanez, the neck is HUGE, and it weighs more than three of my current guitars, but one look and I was hooked smile.gif This is NOT FOR EVERYONE To be sure. Many folks will FLAT OUT HATE IT. I"m not a hater though and I love it wink.gif So I"m gonna be on the look out for one. Anyone else dig this crazy axe?

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 17 2016, 02:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
Not a huge fan, but what do I know, I like this:

Which most people hate biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 17 2016, 04:50 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 17 2016, 01:47 PM) *
I ran across the "Satchel" (the guitar God from STEEL PANTHER ) Special Edition Kramer guitar and I just gotta have one smile.gif It's just sooooo over the top that I think it's brilliant smile.gif It's not an Ibanez, the neck is HUGE, and it weighs more than three of my current guitars, but one look and I was hooked smile.gif This is NOT FOR EVERYONE To be sure. Many folks will FLAT OUT HATE IT. I"m not a hater though and I love it wink.gif So I"m gonna be on the look out for one. Anyone else dig this crazy axe?

Attached Image

yeah, this guitar is not for me smile.gif although it would be awesome in the hands of you, Todd. It will be a crime if you dont own one at some point cool.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Mertay
Sep 17 2016, 08:27 PM
If I were to be on stage something like that would be my preference instead of a flame-top smile.gif no one can see such detail from distance but such designs always get the attention smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 18 2016, 09:06 PM
I'd have that purple one any time!!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 17 2016, 02:01 PM) *

If you get a chance then grab one of these Ben, they are incredible instruments!!
smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 24 2016, 04:16 AM
Being a huge fan of all things 80s and over the top, I'd love to have this guitar smile.gif It's just soooo overstated and fun that just owning it would be fun. smile.gif I've got the chance to own a wad of guitars that were on my "bucket list" in the last year or so which has been really cool smile.gif made vids with them before swapping them for new ones. Yeah, this guy has to be in my collection at some point along with a few more NEON GREEN guitars with reverse headstocks smile.gif

''
QUOTE (bleez @ Sep 17 2016, 11:50 AM) *
yeah, this guitar is not for me smile.gif although it would be awesome in the hands of you, Todd. It will be a crime if you dont own one at some point cool.gif

I want one of these as well smile.gif Also, they make a headless version which is just too spiff not to own at some point IMHO smile.gif

Attached Image

and
Attached Image
Attached Image

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 17 2016, 09:01 AM) *

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 24 2016, 09:59 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
there is something epic about a neon green guitar. Ive almost bought the green Jackson soloist 7 string a couple of times smile.gif I might still get one at some point.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 25 2016, 10:26 PM
Agreed smile.gif I"ve owned a couple of neon green bc rich gunslingers but I gotta say the quality of those axes leaves much to be desired. On one of them I replace the pickup with a duncan, had the frets leveled, full setup, etc. It still played like a cheap guitar and had very little sustain and it was tough to hit pinch harmonics. It's a cheap guitar that i tried to improve but you can only polish crap so far. It's a pity as they look spiff smile.gif Got a second one just to make sure and yup, they are just cheap guitars that look nice. smile.gif

On the other hand, buying a nice guitar that's bright green is a different story smile.gif The jackson SLX is mid priced and plays well and comes in neon green smile.gif Might get one of those! Would love to try the keisel, but don't want to have to spend $1,200 just to try one.

Attached Image

Todd

QUOTE (bleez @ Sep 24 2016, 04:59 AM) *
there is something epic about a neon green guitar. Ive almost bought the green Jackson soloist 7 string a couple of times smile.gif I might still get one at some point.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:02 PM