Playthrough Video
enlo22
Sep 8 2018, 09:28 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
hey guys I made this song/video, i thought it'd be interesting to make a metal song in standard tuning since i've been using 7 strings lately.
The intro riff ended up being in 15/4 which was a weird accident haha.
also got some clean vocals so you guys can laugh at me smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 8 2018, 10:53 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
That's incredible mate. I can only dream to do things like that. Thank you for sharing.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 9 2018, 07:06 AM
GMC:er
Very cool!! Great playing and great writing and great production!!!! It's all there. keep it up!!!
Todd
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Sep 8 2018, 04:28 PM) *
hey guys I made this song/video, i thought it'd be interesting to make a metal song in standard tuning since i've been using 7 strings lately.
The intro riff ended up being in 15/4 which was a weird accident haha.
also got some clean vocals so you guys can laugh at me smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 9 2018, 02:24 PM
GMC Founder
Really cool man, what a beautiful guitar! Did it come with the red knob?

--------------------

+Quote Post
enlo22
Sep 9 2018, 03:44 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 8 2018, 09:53 PM) *
That's incredible mate. I can only dream to do things like that. Thank you for sharing.

thanks man smile.gif i'm sure if you practice you can!

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 9 2018, 06:06 AM) *
Very cool!! Great playing and great writing and great production!!!! It's all there. keep it up!!!
Todd

THanks todd, tried some weird stuff here but it was fun for sure
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 9 2018, 01:24 PM) *
Really cool man, what a beautiful guitar! Did it come with the red knob?

thanks smile.gif and not it came with the regular knob but it kind of got in my way of my picking so I replaced it, i wish they would place it lower to be honest :/

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 10 2018, 06:25 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Sep 9 2018, 04:44 PM) *
thanks smile.gif and not it came with the regular knob but it kind of got in my way of my picking so I replaced it, i wish they would place it lower to be honest :/

Ok!

Yes that is a valid point. However I like it where it is, because mine has some very stratty tone possibilities as well - and the volume knob comes in very handy when in reach.

--------------------

+Quote Post
enlo22
Sep 12 2018, 12:09 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 10 2018, 05:25 AM) *
Ok!

Yes that is a valid point. However I like it where it is, because mine has some very stratty tone possibilities as well - and the volume knob comes in very handy when in reach.

I couldn't agree more, it's a super versatile guitar, it's the only reason i haven't removed it to be honest. I actually stopped anchoring my pinky after this guitar which sucked really bad at first but now honestly i feel like it has improved my articulation in the notes smile.gif
but yes i love the pick up selector on the position right after the bridge it has a cool strat sound for sure. I saw you have a solar guitar i've been wanting to try one!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 12 2018, 06:55 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Sep 12 2018, 01:09 AM) *
I couldn't agree more, it's a super versatile guitar, it's the only reason i haven't removed it to be honest. I actually stopped anchoring my pinky after this guitar which sucked really bad at first but now honestly i feel like it has improved my articulation in the notes smile.gif
but yes i love the pick up selector on the position right after the bridge it has a cool strat sound for sure. I saw you have a solar guitar i've been wanting to try one!

Yeah exactly, that split coil position is killer! It is even better with the original pickups ( I have replaced mine).

The solar is killer indeed, though very different from an RG. Especially with the Duncan Solar pups which are the only high output pickups I use and actually enjoy.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:17 PM