5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Practice Groups
superize
Jun 23 2008, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (chast @ Jun 23 2008, 01:22 PM) *
Still one slot left in our group (Nick, superize, Mark and me)
Come on guys smile.gif

I think that when our group is full we should discuss a few things like what styles ew like and stuffs like that

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Martin la guitar...
Jun 23 2008, 12:35 PM
GMC:er
i would also like to join a group. I like all styles although i am heavily inspired by metal and blues. I play around 7 hours a day and would consider myself as something between beginner and intermediate.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 23 2008, 01:06 PM
QUOTE (Martin la guitarra @ Jun 23 2008, 01:35 PM) *
i would also like to join a group. I like all styles although i am heavily inspired by metal and blues. I play around 7 hours a day and would consider myself as something between beginner and intermediate.

That sounds a little bit like me ... more beginner than intermediate though.. have been playing electric guitar since december and bit acoustic before that. I like the styles Metal, Rock and Blues the best... play most Rhythm guitar but also some lead work.. wanna do a group with me? smile.gif maybe Zion and Ryan too (they haven't answered yet)

+Quote Post
Martin la guitar...
Jun 23 2008, 01:18 PM
QUOTE (PassionPlay @ Jun 23 2008, 02:06 PM) *
That sounds a little bit like me ... more beginner than intermediate though.. have been playing electric guitar since december and bit acoustic before that. I like the styles Metal, Rock and Blues the best... play most Rhythm guitar but also some lead work.. wanna do a group with me? smile.gif maybe Zion and Ryan too (they haven't answered yet)

sure i join your group!

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 23 2008, 01:30 PM
QUOTE (Martin la guitarra @ Jun 23 2008, 02:18 PM) *
sure i join your group!

Nice to hear.. we are gonna collect 3 members more, and 2 of them are maybe found smile.gif
Then we discuss lessons etc. Looking forward to that! smile.gif

So if anyone wanna join a beginner to intermediate group, feel free !

This post has been edited by PassionPlay: Jun 23 2008, 01:31 PM

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jun 23 2008, 01:45 PM
Well my I'm kinda at an advanced level, if I need to say it myself laugh.gif blink.gif unsure.gif
I'm currently learning Muris's Pachelbel's Cannon in D and the Leg Tappin' lesson from Ian.
For styles; I'm in for everything; but I like progressive metal/shred/fusion stuff the most biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
USAMAN
Jun 23 2008, 01:52 PM
Id try a int/advanced group.

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 23 2008, 05:46 PM
QUOTE (Mark. @ Jun 23 2008, 02:45 PM) *
Well my I'm kinda at an advanced level, if I need to say it myself laugh.gif blink.gif unsure.gif
I'm currently learning Muris's Pachelbel's Cannon in D and the Leg Tappin' lesson from Ian.
For styles; I'm in for everything; but I like progressive metal/shred/fusion stuff the most biggrin.gif

Yeah, thats a cool lesson, to advanced for me atm though smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ryan AW
Jun 23 2008, 07:37 PM
PassionPlay
I would definately like to be in your group. I think I'd much rather be in a group with people my own level. I like to play rock, a little blues, and some acoustic rythm stuff. I play rythm and lead but I'm a lot better at rythm.

Ryan

+Quote Post
Henry Dietzel
Jun 23 2008, 07:43 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Hammerin Hank)
Good luck with this, I think the practice group is an excellent idea

This post has been edited by Henry Dietzel: Jun 23 2008, 07:44 PM

--------------------
I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn

Check out my video lessons

+Quote Post
Ryan AW
Jun 24 2008, 01:17 AM
What kind of Instant Messenger will we use? I preffer AIM but we really can use whatever.

This post has been edited by Ryan AW: Jun 24 2008, 01:28 AM

+Quote Post
Ryan AW
Jun 24 2008, 01:17 AM
PassionPlay,
We mite have a problem with the time zones. I'll just have to figure out what times you guys get on because I'm in the US.

This post has been edited by Ryan AW: Jun 24 2008, 01:21 AM

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 24 2008, 07:42 AM
Oh you're right... where in the US ? if it is the east coast there is "only" 6 hours difference.

And about Messenger: i don't know if that is what you ask for, but i use live Messenger at the moment smile.gif

That makes us a group of 3 ...
2 slots open for a beginner/intermediate practice group!

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Jun 24 2008, 08:01 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (PassionPlay @ Jun 23 2008, 01:16 PM) *
oh i see smile.gif thanks for the help...

And you guys? Ryan and Zion? ready for a practice group? what styles are you into?

QUOTE (PassionPlay)
Oh you're right... where in the US ? if it is the east coast there is "only" 6 hours difference.

And about Messenger: i don't know if that is what you ask for, but i use live Messenger at the moment smile.gif

That makes us a group of 3 ...
2 slots open for a beginner/intermediate practice group!

Im with you.. ready to rumble.. smile.gif
At the moment i am just trying to get better to play the minor pentatonic scales, and using vibrato, legato etc..

This post has been edited by -Zion-: Jun 24 2008, 08:06 AM

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 24 2008, 08:06 AM
QUOTE (-Zion- @ Jun 24 2008, 09:01 AM) *
Im with you.. ready to rumble.. smile.gif
At the moment i am just trying to get better to play the minor pentatonic scales, and using vibrato, legato etc..

Okay sounds great!!!

What style do you prefer?
And do you like rhythm or lead the best ?
No matter what your answer is you are of course welcome in the group, but it's just to know how different we are from each other smile.gif

But that will leave 1 slot open for an Intermediate/beginner practice group
Members are: PassionPlay, -Zion-, Ryan AW and Martin la Guitarra

This post has been edited by PassionPlay: Jun 24 2008, 08:07 AM

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Jun 24 2008, 08:15 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (PassionPlay @ Jun 24 2008, 09:06 AM) *
Okay sounds great!!!

What style do you prefer?
And do you like rhythm or lead the best ?
No matter what your answer is you are of course welcome in the group, but it's just to know how different we are from each other smile.gif

But that will leave 1 slot open for an Intermediate/beginner practice group
Members are: PassionPlay, -Zion-, Ryan AW and Martin la Guitarra

well.. like i said im currently mainly practicing soloing only trying to learn the scales with vibrato and legatos etc..
but we can make it interesting by mixing it up.. i know i need some rhythm practice also.. smile.gif

edit: im into most kinds of music but are currently practicing some rock styles and some david gilmour type styles (for vibrato). but im open for anything really.. as long as it has some things i can use outside the lesson.. smile.gif

This post has been edited by -Zion-: Jun 24 2008, 08:18 AM

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 24 2008, 08:19 AM
QUOTE (-Zion- @ Jun 24 2008, 09:15 AM) *
well.. like i said im currently mainly practicing soloing only trying to learn the scales with vibrato and legatos etc..
but we can make it interesting by mixing it up.. i know i need some rhythm practice also.. smile.gif

Yeah i supposed you were most into lead playing, but i just needed to be sure smile.gif
a mix sounds good. And you're from Denmark i see. That's cool smile.gif (it isn't allowed to speak anything else than english in the forum though cool.gif )

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Jun 24 2008, 08:22 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (PassionPlay @ Jun 24 2008, 09:19 AM) *
Yeah i supposed you were most into lead playing, but i just needed to be sure smile.gif
a mix sounds good. And you're from Denmark i see. That's cool smile.gif (it isn't allowed to speak anything else than english in the forum though cool.gif )

ya.. from denmark.. and yes i know.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Jun 24 2008, 08:26 AM
oh, sounds good smile.gif
I am looking forward to start this group then.
I hope it will be fun and make our progress accelerate rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by PassionPlay: Jun 24 2008, 08:27 AM

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jun 24 2008, 09:14 PM
Instructor
Hey... sounds great! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:50 AM