2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New Amp, Fender Amp
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 26 2013, 12:03 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I think that Fender Hot Rod Deluxe is a very interesting amp. Do you maybe have a way of hearing it in action somewhere before buying? Maybe in some local band practice studios etc? Maybe try out some Fender amps in a store? Fender amps have a special flavor to their sound which you will either love or hate smile.gif General rule is : clean is awesome (and has some sparkling quality to it), distortion can be a bit...its hard to describe... I guess its a bit mid frequencies sounding - perfect for blues. I head good stuff about Blackstar amps but never heard them in action so you should try that one out as well before you buy.

Amp plays a bit role in your setup and overall sound so I think you should definitely go for the amp that you can try out and play before you buy. You need to find the one that sounds cool to your ears and works well with your main guitar you play (bring it along when trying out amps).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Aug 28 2013, 02:28 AM
Learning Rock Star
So I ended up getting the Blackstar HT5 series, great amp, love the sound clean and distorted. As well as a Parker PM-24, spent a little to much money today. Yikes!! Worth it though, very happy with sound and quality of both.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 28 2013, 07:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Aug 28 2013, 01:28 AM) *
So I ended up getting the Blackstar HT5 series, great amp, love the sound clean and distorted. As well as a Parker PM-24, spent a little to much money today. Yikes!! Worth it though, very happy with sound and quality of both.

Woohoo! Congrats mate - let's hear it, let's hear it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Aug 28 2013, 03:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 28 2013, 06:56 AM) *
Woohoo! Congrats mate - let's hear it, let's hear it biggrin.gif

Yeah cant wait to do a piece with the new amp and the new guitar smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:48 AM