3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
666, Devil's Music And Such
FretDancer69
Nov 8 2007, 05:00 AM
GMC:er
what a stupid and ridiculous site. mad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 8 2007, 05:07 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Nov 7 2007, 09:59 PM) *
OK, I was a bit worried about posting it. I'm not religious and I try to respect all views on things. I didn't wont to start a war nor push my opinions down someones throat. Now people had the time to voice their opinions and it stayed at a reasonable level I think.

At the moment the thread's on the right side of the rules for the forum for me guys . Just carry on keeping it calm and reasonable so it doesn't turn into a flame war and I'll remain a happy camper smile.gif. Respect and tolerance.

Cheers,
Tony

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 8 2007, 05:11 AM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 21 2011, 11:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 8 2007, 05:17 AM
Lmao, read this:

recently read some shocking news about Brattleboro, Vermont... where people are LEGALLY allowed to walk around town NAKED, and DO!

lmao, this is just ridiculous... So what? According to the bible. Adan and Eve lived NAKED, and were NAKED ALL THE TIME WHILE BEING ON PARADISE. WTF is wrong with this site, it contradicts itself to an unbelieveable extent. Just pure ignorance mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Nov 8 2007, 07:46 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Nov 7 2007, 10:17 PM) *
Lmao, read this:

lmao, this is just ridiculous... So what? According to the bible. Adan and Eve lived NAKED, and were NAKED ALL THE TIME WHILE BEING ON PARADISE. WTF is wrong with this site, it contradicts itself to an unbelieveable extent. Just pure ignorance mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Man, what a bunch of numbnuts....it's called a nudist colony. I have an uncle who lives in one laugh.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Owen
Nov 8 2007, 08:11 AM
"Shockingly, Priscilla Presley (his former wife) said in 2005 that Elvis would have gone on to become a preacher had Elvis lived. Oh is that so? What church, the church of Satan!"

This made me laugh laugh.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 8 2007, 08:13 AM
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 8 2007, 01:11 AM) *

This made me laugh laugh.gif

We can call him a bit of an extremist, yea? Hahahah, to say the least. wink.gif

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 8 2007, 09:15 PM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 21 2011, 11:26 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Nov 8 2007, 09:45 PM
What can I say? I don't mind people being religious, but stuff like this just makes me sick.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lester
Nov 8 2007, 10:16 PM
Learning Roadie
lmao, this is just ridiculous... So what? According to the bible. Adan and Eve lived NAKED, and were NAKED ALL THE TIME WHILE BEING ON PARADISE. WTF is wrong with this site, it contradicts itself to an unbelieveable extent. Just pure ignorance

I am sorry, but I dont think you fully understand the context of the bible or you havent read it.
In the bible Adam and Eve were walking around naked BEFORE the fall of men.
They did not even know that they were naked, it was normal. it was paradise, no lust or immorality what so ever...
AFTER Eve ate from the tree they became conscious of good and evil, they had sinned, and it was then that they saw that they were naked and they became ashame of themselves and hidd in the bushes.

+Quote Post
Twibeard
Nov 8 2007, 11:16 PM
QUOTE (Lester @ Nov 8 2007, 10:16 PM) *
... ashame of themselves and hidd in the bushes.

And they got two sons here on earth ... and one of them were killed ... and Caheen couldn't have any children because he was a man blink.gif ... so he started to "walkabout", and he must actually have found some nice chicks (who claimed that they didn't come from God - strange though, because God created everything - error in the bibel? Were they blues-aliens? or had they just forgotten? Were they blonde? tongue.gif ) So we all ended up being some kind of half-breeds ... and thats why most of the population on this small planet likes to ROCK laugh.gif

+1 to Caheen!

--------------------

Guitar: Ibanez RG370DXCE my backup is a Fender Strat.
Amps: Marshall MG and Line6 Spider III 75W combo (preferred)

Recording stuff: Cubase SX3, Logic emagic, Novation ReMote SL, M-Audio Pro
Synth experiance: Roland, MoTu, Native Instrument, Spectrasonics and Steinberg
Main VST's: Kontakt2, FM8, Bass station, Ezdrummer, MoTu EI, Atmosphere, Crystall

+Quote Post
Lester
Nov 8 2007, 11:31 PM
Learning Roadie
And they got two sons here on earth ... and one of them were killed ... and Caheen couldn't have any children because he was a man ... so he started to "walkabout", and he must actually have found some nice chicks (who claimed that they didn't come from God - strange though, because God created everything - error in the bibel? Were they blues-aliens? or had they just forgotten? Were they blonde? ) So we all ended up being some kind of half-breeds ... and thats why most of the population on this small planet likes to ROCK

almost.... dry.gif

This post has been edited by Lester: Nov 8 2007, 11:32 PM

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Nov 9 2007, 12:24 AM
Instructor
As a Christian, I find this kind of stuff interesting.
But I thik a lot of Christians are fooled and tend to classify some music as satanist too fast and without much thought.
The way I see it: music in any forms is a gift from God.
There are no bounderies in style, sounds used, rythm...
It's all music and I believe the father of all music is God.
As you all have experienced, music is a very powerful thing.
The only question is: how does one use that force?
For which cause? For which side?

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Fabian Schulz
Nov 9 2007, 12:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Nov 9 2007, 12:24 AM) *
But I thik a lot of Christians are fooled and tend to classify some music as satanist too fast and without much thought.

this should be no critic, i just want to know if you think music in any forms is a gift of god im interested in your opinion on black metal bands like gorgoroth, marduk, watain, burzum ...?

edit: ok question is clear biggrin.gif i missunderstood the post at first -.-

This post has been edited by Fabian Schulz: Nov 9 2007, 12:31 AM

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550, Squier Showmaster Jimmy Shine Signature

Amps: Marshall G30R CD Combo, Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack

Pedals: Digitech DF-7, Boss RC-2, Dunlop Cry Baby

Wishlist: Brunetti XL R-Evo II or Brunetti Mercury EL34 and a Fabian Schulz Signaturemodel by Ibanez :D

Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Slammer
Nov 9 2007, 12:29 AM
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Nov 8 2007, 06:24 PM) *

+1

Another great post David. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 9 2007, 01:24 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
+1 again.

Very good post and wise words David - thanks.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Nov 9 2007, 03:44 AM
QUOTE (Fabian Schulz @ Nov 8 2007, 03:28 PM) *
this should be no critic, i just want to know if you think music in any forms is a gift of god im interested in your opinion on black metal bands like gorgoroth, marduk, watain, burzum ...?

As I stated earlier in this thread, for myself as a Christian, I do find some music offensive to my beliefs (black metal would be included), but that's just me. I would never just generically judge this music to be "bad" or "evil", nor would I judge anybody who does enjoy listening or performing this type of music. We are all different; we come from different backgrounds, different cultures, different upbringings...and wouldn't life be boring if we were all the same?

....actually on second thought, I might be a little bit judgmental with the Britney fans...they're stupid tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Nov 9 2007, 05:03 AM
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Nov 9 2007, 12:24 AM) *

Good post, but there's one thing I'm wondering. How do you define the sides? Is it like black and white or can it be a bit of both, and so on?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Twibeard
Nov 9 2007, 05:12 AM
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Nov 9 2007, 05:03 AM) *
How do you define the sides?

Most interesting stuff from the bible in my opinion, if you read in Hebreb (or Armaic) is the definition of the number 666 - directly translated from Armaic (the language jesus probably spoke) is: 6 6 6 = W W W
(the letter Vav is the number 6).

Has anyone seen the letters WWW somewhere ??? unsure.gif Should be a big monster that envolved the entire world ... (Oooh did I se someone mention the internet? laugh.gif yupp you got it) Now thats something to think about - if you ponder on defining sides - if you ask me.

--------------------

Guitar: Ibanez RG370DXCE my backup is a Fender Strat.
Amps: Marshall MG and Line6 Spider III 75W combo (preferred)

Recording stuff: Cubase SX3, Logic emagic, Novation ReMote SL, M-Audio Pro
Synth experiance: Roland, MoTu, Native Instrument, Spectrasonics and Steinberg
Main VST's: Kontakt2, FM8, Bass station, Ezdrummer, MoTu EI, Atmosphere, Crystall

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 9 2007, 06:44 AM
QUOTE (Lester @ Nov 8 2007, 03:16 PM) *
I am sorry, but I dont think you fully understand the context of the bible or you havent read it.
In the bible Adam and Eve were walking around naked BEFORE the fall of men.
They did not even know that they were naked, it was normal. it was paradise, no lust or immorality what so ever...
AFTER Eve ate from the tree they became conscious of good and evil, they had sinned, and it was then that they saw that they were naked and they became ashame of themselves and hidd in the bushes.

yeah, i know that very well, it doesent matter anyways, its not a sin NOT TO BE ASHAMED when ur naked. or is it?

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:39 PM