Video Problems
wakefield10
Mar 6 2008, 04:36 PM
GMC:er
Hi

I just wanted to let the mods and Kris know that I'm having problems playing embedded wmv files that people have uploaded. Luckily Smells is being really great about it and is uploading his lesson on myspace but I just thought I should let you lot know.

I have a mac and can normally play these files fine, I sent a link to my sister to see if it was working for her but it no luck, so maybe its a website problem. blink.gif

maybe if anyone else has a mac they could try aswell.

Sharene smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Mar 6 2008, 05:06 PM
Instructor
That's pretty odd blink.gif well, hopefully Kris and the others can solve this problem smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 7 2008, 12:35 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Well if you think about wmv files that people upload as attachments here on board..You should be able to download them straight to your computer and play them in Windows media player or if you have Mac some similar program..I don't think your problem is related to web site here , rather to your computer and codec used .. wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:48 PM