3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Modern Warfare 2
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 22 2010, 05:14 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I really need to upgrade my PC so I can enjoy these games! sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 22 2010, 06:30 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Apr 22 2010, 06:14 PM) *
I really need to upgrade my PC so I can enjoy these games! sad.gif

... or just get a PS3!

I'm a long time PC gamer, and now I'm "converted", graphical quality is great, they have a good online, and even the sixasis controller is second nature to me now cool.gif

They are also much cheaper than a gaming PC, and don't need to "update" the graphics card etc. until the next gen. Can't believe I'm typing all this, but that's how good ps3 feels to me. (And I'm sure Xbox is just as good or better)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Fre
Apr 22 2010, 07:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
I think the campaign of this game is great! Even if it's short.
The multiplayer isn't 'overwhelming', but still fun for a while.
I didn't thought it was worth buying so I borrowed it from a friend wink.gif .

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Apr 23 2010, 02:52 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
I finally hit 2nd level prestige last night. Now I'll probably spend all weekend trying to get the good weapons/perks back. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
stratman79
Apr 23 2010, 04:23 PM
Learning Rock Star
haha I learnt my lesson on Cod4 with that, I just sit on top level still loads to unlock for all different guns. plus I'm not giving up all my hard earned camos.

what are your favorite guns? I strongly recomend using the AA12 with extended mags as secondry, that thing is a beast!!!!

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Apr 23 2010, 04:54 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
QUOTE (stratman79 @ Apr 23 2010, 11:23 AM) *
haha I learnt my lesson on Cod4 with that, I just sit on top level still loads to unlock for all different guns. plus I'm not giving up all my hard earned camos.

what are your favorite guns? I strongly recomend using the AA12 with extended mags as secondry, that thing is a beast!!!!

When I got to lvl 70, it asked my if I wanted to go into prestige mode again. I thought that only happened once?

I usually rock the FAMAS and AA12. I'm a Semtex fool, I love sticking opponents with it.

I was doing pretty good with the UMP45 last night because I hadn't unlocked anything yet. May try to get more serious with that gun this time.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
stratman79
Apr 23 2010, 05:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
hey man I FR'd you the other day my GT is st fillans....

UMP is good I use it for my cold blooded class, as it is one of the few guns that doesn't benifit from stopping power.

try the Spas you get it early and its also a great shotty...

Famas is great I've used it a lot, but these days its the WA2k

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Apr 23 2010, 05:18 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
QUOTE (stratman79 @ Apr 23 2010, 12:08 PM) *
hey man I FR'd you the other day my GT is st fillans....

Oh, that's who you are. cool.gif

Famas is great I've used it a lot, but these days its the WA2k

I'm the worst sniper ever. Why that rifle instead of the others?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Apr 23 2010, 05:34 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Fran @ Apr 22 2010, 07:30 PM) *
... or just get a PS3!

I'm a long time PC gamer, and now I'm "converted", graphical quality is great, they have a good online, and even the sixasis controller is second nature to me now cool.gif

They are also much cheaper than a gaming PC, and don't need to "update" the graphics card etc. until the next gen. Can't believe I'm typing all this, but that's how good ps3 feels to me. (And I'm sure Xbox is just as good or better)

Until you need to type a letter, then you are stuck. tongue.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
stratman79
Apr 23 2010, 06:31 PM
Learning Rock Star
well I do spend half the time running round with the shotgun too tongue.gif

resson to use wa2k? its super nerdy but here goes.

All snipers do 70 damage (of your 100 health)

Stopping power gives you a 1.4 mutiplier.

head and chest shot with all snipers (except m21) gives you 1.4 multiplier

shot to the gut gives you a 1.1 multiplier with barret and intervention.

SO, if you do the math WA2k (and Barrett & Intervention) are one shot kill to head and chest WITHOUT SP.
the 1.1 multiplier means that barrett and intervention are OHK to gut with SP but WA is not and non of them are OHK to limb.
So SP has no use to WA2K (unless your using silencer). but as recoil is so low if I can normally get a second shot off.

BUT this clears up perk 2 and allows me to run cold blooded making me ammune to; all airsupport inc UAV, sentry guns, thermal scopes and no name appears above me when enemies are close (handy if your sat in a bush!!)

bet you wished you hadn't asked!!!! lol

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 23 2010, 08:54 PM
GMC:er
I really love the GROUNDWAR and DOMINATION online modes. I"m

RG560 for my gamer tag. I'm a level 70 and don't plan to switch in to "prestige" mode. Just remember, xbox after practice, not before smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
stratman79
Apr 24 2010, 04:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
hey Purple, jumped into game of invasion with you yesterday... was first time i played in a while, really enjoyed playing MW2 again smile.gif

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Apr 24 2010, 10:49 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
QUOTE (stratman79 @ Apr 24 2010, 11:15 AM) *
hey Purple, jumped into game of invasion with you yesterday... was first time i played in a while, really enjoyed playing MW2 again smile.gif

I didn't see you, but cool. Invasion is my least favorite map.

I've committed myself to playing sniper all day. I've gotten better, but I'm still slow to scope in a target.

--------------------

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Apr 26 2010, 02:39 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
Ok, how did crackbaby do that?

--------------------

+Quote Post
stratman79
Apr 26 2010, 10:12 PM
Learning Rock Star
Don't know but I've seen a few of them around. I think you'd have to change your gamertag which costs...

I wouldn't do it, your name would pop up like a sore thumb!!!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:23 PM