Game Of Hangman, Anyone ?
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2011, 08:44 AM
Instructor
We all know the game Hangman don't we ? It's not going to look great on here but it's still do-able... as you can see the gallows are already drawn, you get to guess the letters of the word. 1 letter at a time. (Please be patient and wait for me to either add or discount the letter so we don't get too many guesses at once) If the letter is in the word then it gets added.. if the letter is not in the word then I draw a body part. Letters that have already been discounted will be listed to one side. When all 6 body parts are drawn then the game is over sad.gif

If the word is guessed correctly then the winner chooses the next word(s) to be used. Notify me of your choice in a private message cool.gif

To get you started, I'll give you a clue... it's 2 words and it's guitar related ! cool.gif

Attached Image

_ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Aug 5 2011, 09:45 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
superize
Aug 5 2011, 08:55 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
G

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2011, 09:14 AM
Instructor
Attached Image

_ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _

G

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Aug 5 2011, 09:34 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Whammy Bar?

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2011, 09:38 AM
Instructor
Attached Image

W H A M M Y / B A R

Correct, Mr Evans you B _ _ _ _ _ D laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Aug 5 2011, 09:39 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 5 2011, 09:38 AM) *
W H A M M Y / B A R

Correct, Mr Evans you B _ _ _ _ _ D laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

he shoots, he scores oh yea! \m/\m/

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2011, 10:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Aug 5 2011, 09:39 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

he shoots, he scores oh yea! \m/\m/

NEW RULE: Winner chooses new word(s). Notify me via p.m. of your choice and it shall be the next game ! cool.gif

New word nominated by Chris Evans - not sure if anyone's gonna get this.. it's not easy ! wink.gif

Attached Image

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

+Quote Post
K1R
Aug 5 2011, 10:04 AM
Learning Rock Star
A

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2011, 10:06 AM
Instructor
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _

+Quote Post
K1R
Aug 5 2011, 10:13 AM
Learning Rock Star
E?

--------------------

Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2011, 10:14 AM
Instructor
_ _ _ _ _ E _ E / _ A _ _ E

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Aug 5 2011, 10:15 AM

+Quote Post
K1R
Aug 5 2011, 10:18 AM
Learning Rock Star
O?

--------------------

Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2011, 10:20 AM
Instructor
Attached Image

_ _ _ _ _ E _ E / _ _ _ _ E

O

+Quote Post
K1R
Aug 5 2011, 10:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
I?

--------------------

Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2011, 10:27 AM
Instructor
_ I _ _ _ E _ E / _ A _ _ E

O (forgot the A on previous post - sorry !)

+Quote Post
K1R
Aug 5 2011, 10:31 AM
Learning Rock Star
S?

--------------------

Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2011, 10:33 AM
Instructor
_ I _ _ S E _ E / _ A _ _ E

O

+Quote Post
K1R
Aug 5 2011, 10:42 AM
Learning Rock Star
N?

--------------------

Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2011, 10:55 AM
Instructor
Attached Image

_ I _ _ S E _ E / _ A _ _ E

O N

+Quote Post
K1R
Aug 5 2011, 10:57 AM
Learning Rock Star
Oh noo, I don't wanna hang an inoccente. C?

This post has been edited by K1R: Aug 5 2011, 10:58 AM

--------------------

Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:18 AM