3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Instructor Collab: Red Shot, Let's combine our chops!
Todd Simpson
Jun 8 2010, 02:40 AM
GMC:er
Todd here wink.gif I did a pass with a couple of different guitar tones. One more heavy, one more bluesy. No reverb or delay. Here is just the guitar track. I can't wait to hear everyones take!

Just noticed the last bit was overmodulating a bit so backed the level off and put it back up.
Attached File  redshot_guitars_todd.mp3 ( 5.02MB ) Number of downloads: 388

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 8 2010, 06:06 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 8 2010, 04:07 AM
Instructor
sick monster tone man!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 8 2010, 05:47 AM
Thanks smile.gif I threw in a couple of different pickup positions to vary it up a bit. I like to put a good bit of fx/delay/chorus and such on but stripped it off for this version so it could be mixed. Really looking foward to hearing the final mix!

Todd

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 8 2010, 09:32 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 8 2010, 03:40 AM) *
Todd here wink.gif I did a pass with a couple of different guitar tones. One more heavy, one more bluesy. No reverb or delay. Here is just the guitar track. I can't wait to hear everyones take!

Just noticed the last bit was overmodulating a bit so backed the level off and put it back up.
Attached File  redshot_guitars_todd.mp3 ( 5.02MB ) Number of downloads: 388

Todd

Hehe yes awesome tones in there Todd! biggrin.gif Can't wait to hear it with the backing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 9 2010, 08:54 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 8 2010, 04:32 AM) *
Hehe yes awesome tones in there Todd! biggrin.gif Can't wait to hear it with the backing.

Congrats on such a killer track! Very unexpected in terms of key and notes used. I actually played my seven string ibanez with a Low B just to be able to have a low string to match the rhythm tonally.

What about releasing a compilation album at the end of the year of the best collabs on iTunes using tune core?
TUNE CORE, GET YOUR MUSIC ON ITUNES

It would be promotional and could be instructional as well. The instructors could break down their chops in to lessons smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 9 2010, 09:41 PM
Instructor
good idea!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 10 2010, 01:47 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 9 2010, 09:54 PM) *
Congrats on such a killer track! Very unexpected in terms of key and notes used. I actually played my seven string ibanez with a Low B just to be able to have a low string to match the rhythm tonally.

What about releasing a compilation album at the end of the year of the best collabs on iTunes using tune core?
TUNE CORE, GET YOUR MUSIC ON ITUNES

It would be promotional and could be instructional as well. The instructors could break down their chops in to lessons smile.gif

Todd

Thanks Todd!

The album idea is very good. We have wanted to do something like this for a long time, but we haven't gotten to it yet. What we are doing in this specific thread could very well be the starting seed of something like that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lucio Antolini
Jun 14 2010, 07:02 PM
Instructor
Hello guys! I already have my take! I found the backing very insipiring so I composed a whole song! Let me know what you think!

Attached File  Red_Shot_take___Lucio_Antolini.mp3 ( 2MB ) Number of downloads: 354

--------------------
- Lucio Antolini -

www.perpendicularweb.com
www.myspace.com/perpendicular07
www.myspace.com/malamedicinahardrock

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 14 2010, 10:55 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Lucio Antolini @ Jun 14 2010, 08:02 PM) *
Hello guys! I already have my take! I found the backing very insipiring so I composed a whole song! Let me know what you think!

Attached File  Red_Shot_take___Lucio_Antolini.mp3 ( 2MB ) Number of downloads: 354

Oh man what planet are you from?! That was awesome: groovy, shreddy, melodic...everything!

This is going to be a killer collab track! laugh.gif Listening to it again now!

edit - will you send me the solo track without the backing?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 15 2010, 03:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 14 2010, 06:55 PM) *
Oh man what planet are you from?! That was awesome: groovy, shreddy, melodic...everything!

yeah! Lucio did a great take! Here I posting his solo track because we have it in my studio! We also have a video for this one. smile.gif

Attached File  Red_Shot___Lucio_Antolini__LEAD_.mp3 ( 5MB ) Number of downloads: 217

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 15 2010, 05:26 AM
Some killer takes on this being posted! Can't wait to hear the final. I think this would be a great track for the CMG Compilation Project for iTunes. A great way to start with a bang.

Todd

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 15 2010, 03:08 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 15 2010, 04:59 AM) *
yeah! Lucio did a great take! Here I posting his solo track because we have it in my studio! We also have a video for this one. smile.gif

Attached File  Red_Shot___Lucio_Antolini__LEAD_.mp3 ( 5MB ) Number of downloads: 217

Thanks! Awesome to hear you have got the video ready already.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 16 2010, 07:25 PM
Instructor
Here's my take, weird a bit (I was testing some new scales),but it seems that I'm in that phase now... cool.gif !!!

Attached File  My_take.mp3 ( 839.7K ) Number of downloads: 285

..funny, this might be good for the anti-alcoholic campaign.... biggrin.gif !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lucio Antolini
Jun 17 2010, 01:13 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 14 2010, 10:55 PM) *

Thankss Kriss!! it was fun play on your backing track! Gabriel send you the video soon I hope you like it!!

Rock on!

--------------------
- Lucio Antolini -

www.perpendicularweb.com
www.myspace.com/perpendicular07
www.myspace.com/malamedicinahardrock

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 17 2010, 08:47 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jul 16 2010, 08:25 PM) *
Here's my take, weird a bit (I was testing some new scales),but it seems that I'm in that phase now... cool.gif !!!

Hehe incredibly weird and cool SInisa. I think the weird stuff will work very well to break things up somewhere in the middle of the medley. Since the backing is pretty straight forward harmony wise it will be a needed contrast.

Will you send me the solo track?

Can't wait to see hear what more takes we get.

QUOTE (Lucio Antolini @ Jul 17 2010, 02:13 AM) *
Thankss Kriss!! it was fun play on your backing track! Gabriel send you the video soon I hope you like it!!

Can't wait to see it - your take was killer!

QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ May 28 2010, 07:16 PM) *
Hey kris, i couldn't control myself and found the perfect excuse to jam around for a while smile.gif
so i made this take, i didn't played the whole thing, just what i think suits my playing best, it is a pretty hard rock/metal tune, but i think i found a place for my blues roots biggrin.gif, hope you like it!

i recorded the intro and from 1:14 (a little groovy part and a crazy lead wink.gif )

[attachment=20986:red_shot.mp3]

Adrian can you send me the solo track? Pretty soon I will start mixing

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Jun 17 2010, 10:36 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Here are my takes. The first is approx from the point I start, the second is from the zero point.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Red_shot_back_n_solo.wav ( 6.33MB ) Number of downloads: 215
Attached File  Red_shot_solo_from_zero_point.wav ( 9.54MB ) Number of downloads: 184

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
Laszlo Boross
Jun 18 2010, 12:03 AM
Instructor
Here is my take! I found only yesterday this collab, so I hadn't so much time to make this take, but I hope it'll be good enough.
And I like all the takes!Attached File  Red_shot.wav ( 10.98MB ) Number of downloads: 233

This post has been edited by Laszlo Boross: Jun 18 2010, 12:26 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  red_shot_wav.wma ( 3.01MB ) Number of downloads: 218
Attached File  red_shot_.wav ( 5.49MB ) Number of downloads: 218

--------------------
Check out my lessons

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Jun 18 2010, 10:41 AM
Great take, Laszlo! Love it!The neoclassical part is just awesome! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Laszlo Boross
Jun 18 2010, 10:52 AM
Instructor
I also listened to your take at night, brutal technique and very tasty! Evey take are awesome in this collab I guess ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my lessons

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Jun 18 2010, 10:55 AM
You're right, this is going to be a great collab! Great takes, guys! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:30 PM