4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
The Reckoning - New Album
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 17 2013, 12:51 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congratulations Ben on a new album release!!! biggrin.gif

Amazing news about a collaboration with Chris Poland smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 17 2013, 02:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Sep 17 2013, 12:46 PM) *
dude you're totally soloing with Chris Poland ohmy.gif thats just awesome!

great vid, the opening riffs in 'hell...' is a pure panty dropper smile.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That is a rock no roll comment !

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Sep 17 2013, 12:51 PM) *
Congratulations Ben on a new album release!!! biggrin.gif

Amazing news about a collaboration with Chris Poland smile.gif

Thanks B-Master !

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 17 2013, 12:22 PM) *
I enjoyed listening to that track! Very nice!

Glad you like it man - thanks !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 17 2013, 02:32 PM
Instructor
Mate, this is so amazing. I commented your facebook link before listening to the track just because of the guest, but now I can say that the song is so great as well as the singer and the guitar solos. You did an amazing job putting all these together. All the best!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 17 2013, 03:07 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 17 2013, 07:25 AM) *
...]

And last but definitely not least - the album was mastered by our very own Tony Miro !! This is the second time I've worked with Tony on an album and working with a professional makes all the difference - thanks Tony ! smile.gif

Pleasure was mine Ben smile.gif . It's always nice to work with someone who os not only agreat musician but also a nice guy!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Sep 17 2013, 03:09 PM
GMC:er
At the moment it is the first track on the CD 'Hunter Becomes Hunted' I really love the intro!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 17 2013, 12:23 PM) *
Do you have a favourite song yet ?

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Sep 17 2013, 03:29 PM
Tone Seeker
Woot Ben !! You *astard biggrin.gif This came out sooner than I expected ! And Poland ! GTFOH tongue.gif

Track # 4 Intro...Something to do with Skyrim/Game Of Thrones rolleyes.gif

EDIT:

Oh Nice, your album landed next to Robbie laugh.gif laugh.gif

EDIT2: I keep listening that track 4 intro...It's Awesome MAN !!

This post has been edited by WeePee: Sep 17 2013, 03:51 PM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 17 2013, 04:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 17 2013, 02:32 PM) *
Mate, this is so amazing. I commented your facebook link before listening to the track just because of the guest, but now I can say that the song is so great as well as the singer and the guitar solos. You did an amazing job putting all these together. All the best!!

Thank you Gab.. it's a nice riff to play as well smile.gif

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 17 2013, 03:07 PM) *
Pleasure was mine Ben smile.gif . It's always nice to work with someone who os not only agreat musician but also a nice guy!

Feeling's mutual T-Master ! smile.gif

QUOTE (Qenzoz @ Sep 17 2013, 03:09 PM) *
At the moment it is the first track on the CD 'Hunter Becomes Hunted' I really love the intro!!! biggrin.gif

Ok, cool !!! cool.gif

Now you know where my 30 Shredder Solo comes from now ??? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (WeePee @ Sep 17 2013, 03:29 PM) *
Track # 4 Intro...Something to do with Skyrim/Game Of Thrones rolleyes.gif

EDIT2: I keep listening that track 4 intro...It's Awesome MAN !!

I'm not sure I know what you mean ?? But I'm real happy that you like it.. that song Lestat is one of my 3 personal favourites on the album. smile.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Sep 17 2013, 04:28 PM
Tone Seeker
Oh sorry. I meant the part before singing starts reminds me of Skyrim or Game of Thrones music.

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Sep 17 2013, 05:57 PM
Learning Roadie
Is Lestat referring to the Anne Rice character?

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 17 2013, 06:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Sep 17 2013, 05:57 PM) *
Is Lestat referring to the Anne Rice character?

The name was the only thing inspired by Anne Rice's Lestat.. the song itself bears no other references to him smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Sep 18 2013, 03:40 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Listened to the album and it is absolutley amazing! So many great moments on the album. cool.gif

'Lestat' and "Daughter of the Snow' are epic. Especially love the vocals on Lestat.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 18 2013, 05:29 AM
SUPER MONDO congrats and can you give us a fascinating tale of how you scored CHRIS POLAND for a Guest spot? How cool is that?

Todd
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 17 2013, 01:25 PM) *
The name was the only thing inspired by Anne Rice's Lestat.. the song itself bears no other references to him smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 18 2013, 08:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 17 2013, 05:25 PM) *

Ah! biggrin.gif You know, when I read the tracklist of the album yesterday, I was thinking - ok, what's next, first Chris Poland and then, Ben has a vampire on his album laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Sep 18 2013, 08:31 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 18 2013, 09:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Sep 18 2013, 03:40 AM) *
Listened to the album and it is absolutley amazing! So many great moments on the album. cool.gif

'Lestat' and "Daughter of the Snow' are epic. Especially love the vocals on Lestat.

Wow, thanks DG...... Rob's vocals on Daughter of the Sow are probably my fave performance of his.. but Lestat is one of my fave songs ! smile.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 18 2013, 05:29 AM) *
SUPER MONDO congrats and can you give us a fascinating tale of how you scored CHRIS POLAND for a Guest spot? How cool is that?

Todd

Well, those YT videos pay off.. Chris's manager saw my Chris Poland style video and we got talking..... smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 18 2013, 08:31 AM) *
Ah! biggrin.gif You know, when I read the tracklist of the album yesterday, I was thinking - ok, what's next, first Chris Poland and then, Ben has a vampire on his album laugh.gif

Hehe... the only thing I didn't get was a violin solo !! biggrin.gif

The song is definitely vampire related.... wink.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Sep 18 2013, 12:02 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Congratulation Ben !

A noter amazing Album and interesting Theme !

Dieter

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 18 2013, 01:49 PM
Instructor
Just uploaded the video for another new song. This is LESTAT

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 18 2013, 02:06 PM
I first started streaming new Dream Theater album, but when i've seen that Ben uploaded a new song, i paused it,and..

BEN This iS KILLER MAN!!

SOlos Are awesome,they fit in music just beautifully, and especially that dramatic ending of song, i LIKE IT!! wink.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Sep 18 2013, 02:08 PM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 18 2013, 02:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Sep 18 2013, 02:06 PM) *
I first started streaming new Dream Theater album, but when i've seen that Ben uploaded a new song, i paused it,and..

BEN This iS KILLER MAN!!

SOlos Are awesome,they fit in music just beautifully, and especially that dramatic ending of song, i LIKE IT!! wink.gif

Wow , thanks man ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 18 2013, 05:24 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Congrats Ben! Great stuff man and I love the cover art too.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 19 2013, 05:08 AM
That's freaking AWESOME!!!!! What a massive score to get Poland on your Record. Such a huge fan of that guy smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 18 2013, 04:31 AM) *
Wow, thanks DG...... Rob's vocals on Daughter of the Sow are probably my fave performance of his.. but Lestat is one of my fave songs ! smile.gif

Well, those YT videos pay off.. Chris's manager saw my Chris Poland style video and we got talking..... smile.gif

Hehe... the only thing I didn't get was a violin solo !! biggrin.gif

The song is definitely vampire related.... wink.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:30 AM