3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Going To Get Myself A Computer., Any Tips?
Koopid
Jul 1 2008, 06:33 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (IDontWantMyUsername @ Jun 30 2008, 10:36 PM) *
QUOTE (2mazzo @ Jun 30 2008, 05:51 PM) *

Thoshiba comes with a quad core soon, the qosmio g50, so if you can hold on for a while and save up another 5000 - 10000 nok you can buy this one smile.gif

I don't think I'll be able to save up that as I'm probably going to get a midi-program in addition to the computer dry.gif
Though, the other computer you showed me, Acer Aspire 6920G, looked a little interesting, what do you other guys think? (I'm not sure if I wrote the name of the computer correctly tongue.gif )

The quad core is not really necessary, dual core will be well enough for another couple of years. I don't know about music production or soundcards. I do however know a little about laptops smile.gif In my opinion you should stay clear of Acer laptops, I am the IT manager at my company and we have put a stop on Acer laptops due to too many problems. Toshiba, Dell and IBM/Lenovo are all very good choices. I heard good things about Sony Vaio and LG too but I have no personal experience from those.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Amp
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Marshall 1960A cab
Guitars
ESP Eclipse I CTM Snow White
Jackson SLSMG
Takamine EG320C
Bass
Epiphone Thunderbird Goth Bass
Effects/Stomps
Boss SD1
Boss MT2 Metalzone
Dunlop Zack Wylde Wah
Behringer BEQ700 Equalizer
Harley Benton PT-100 stagetuner
Studio EQ
PodXT Live
Edirol FA 66 soundcard
Yamaha HS50M monitors
Macbook pro
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
IDontWantMyUsern...
Jul 1 2008, 08:02 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Koopid @ Jul 1 2008, 07:33 AM) *
The quad core is not really necessary, dual core will be well enough for another couple of years. I don't know about music production or soundcards. I do however know a little about laptops smile.gif In my opinion you should stay clear of Acer laptops, I am the IT manager at my company and we have put a stop on Acer laptops due to too many problems. Toshiba, Dell and IBM/Lenovo are all very good choices. I heard good things about Sony Vaio and LG too but I have no personal experience from those.

Thanks alot for the advice! I have been playing around with the computer customizer at Dell's website, so maybe you should have a look at what I've ended up with! smile.gif

SYSTEM COLOR Jet Black
PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T9300 (2.5GHz/800Mhz FSB/6MB cache)
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium Edition SP1
HD DISPLAY Glossy, widescreen 15.4 inch display (1280x800)
VIDEO CARD Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
MEMORY 3GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2
HARD DRIVE 160GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
INTERNAL OPTICAL DRIVE 8X Slot Load CD / DVD Burner (Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive)
WIRELESS NETWORK CARDS Dell 1510 Wireless-N Card
BLUETOOTH Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Internal (2.0)
BLUETOOTH Dell Travel Mouse (with Bluetooth Technology)
INTEGRATED WEBCAM Integrated 2.0M Pixel Webcam
BATTERY OPTIONS 85 Whr Lithium Ion Battery (9 cell)
SOUND OPTIONS Integrated Sound Blaster® Audigy™ Advanced HD Software Edition
FINGERPRINT SCANNER Integrated Finger Print Reader
KEYBOARD Back-lit Keyboard

My Software & Accessories
ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE Norton Internet Security 2008, 15-Month
PRODUCTIVITY SOFTWARE Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2007 - Word, Excel + PowerPoint
DESIGNED FOR DELL BAGS Belkin Energy 15.4" Messenger Black/Gray
STORAGE & AUDIO Red 4 GB DataTraveler 110 USB Flash Drive

My Service
WARRANTY AND SERVICE 1Yr Ltd Warranty and Mail-In Service
DATASAFE ONLINE BACKUP Included 3 GB DataSafe Online Backup for 1Yr
AUTOMATED PC TUNEUP 3 Year Automated PC Tune Up 2.0
DIAL-UP INTERNET ACCESS 6 Months FREE EarthLink Internet Access
ENVIRONMENTAL OPTIONS Recycling Kit and Plant a Tree for Me

ALSO INCLUDED WITH YOUR SYSTEM
LCD and Camera Glossy, widescreen 15.4 LCD (1280x800) w/ 2.0M pixel Camera
Labels Windows Vista™ Premium
Processor Branding Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor
Adobe Software Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 8.1

Starting Price $1,762

Please tell me if there's something I don't need or something I need to upgrade smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Marshall MG100HDFX half stack
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

Songs I'm writing down/learning at the moment:

Children of Bodom - Downfall

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 1 2008, 10:07 PM
Instructor
A faster hard drive minimum 7200rpm is recommended for comfortable work in DAW. You don't need that Audigy card, the most cheap integrated chip will do just fine because you will by interface anyway.

Other than that it is a great machine. Also that integrated graphics card can cause troubles with Vista Aero, but you can turn off the visuals anyway.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Freebird
Jul 1 2008, 11:04 PM
Great machine, sure will last for a long time!
Plus I didn't know you could get a good integrated sound board on a laptop, but if you wish to use external boxes it isn't much of use like Ivan said. It would help if using VSTs though.
You can't do much about the hard drive... if it were a desktop you could have bought a 7200rpm (bigger) or 10000rpm (smaller) drive for the same price. Soldi state isn't an option up to now, they're too small in spite of their cost. If you aren't planning in moving the pc very often you could buy an external hd or 3.5"hd + box (you can choose the disk this way smile.gif)
Graphics card is perfect for what you need, I think it won't have any problems.
Enviromental options are great smile.gif I'd also pay more if I had the possibility to have my pc recicled when it gets old.
Integrated finger print reader.... cool! Watch out for your finger though, if you "lose" it or harden it up by shredding too much, you'll need to send your pc back biggrin.gif
I've always had bad experiences with Norton Antivirus, very heavy and bloated program, but I can't recommend you another one, because I don't use any biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
IDontWantMyUsern...
Jul 2 2008, 01:16 AM
Ok...
What's DAW and VST? tongue.gif
Do you recommend using a graphics card or an interface?
How do I find out if it is possible to use XP instead of Vista on the computer?

@ Freebird: I'll use my right hand thumb and try not to use it on anything else than holding the pick biggrin.gif

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

+Quote Post
Koopid
Jul 2 2008, 06:17 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 1 2008, 11:07 PM) *
A faster hard drive minimum 7200rpm is recommended for comfortable work in DAW. You don't need that Audigy card, the most cheap integrated chip will do just fine because you will by interface anyway.

Other than that it is a great machine. Also that integrated graphics card can cause troubles with Vista Aero, but you can turn off the visuals anyway.

If you can find a faster HDD for your laptop you should as quoted above. HDD size is pretty cheap so I would add size too up to 320.

Dell usually match their components to eachother and the bundled software. They are really good at it too which is one of the reasons its kind of hard to upgrade a dell once you bought it. The graphic card will most likelly work fine on your system if you stay clear of graphic intense programs like new videogames (or Vista Aero, but the 3GB or RAM should help a bit here too).

Other than the Harddrive it looks like you found a great machine!

--------------------
Gear
Amp
Marshall 1960A cab
Guitars
Jackson SLSMG
Takamine EG320C
Bass
Effects/Stomps
Boss SD1
Boss MT2 Metalzone
Dunlop Zack Wylde Wah
Studio EQ
PodXT Live
Edirol FA 66 soundcard
Yamaha HS50M monitors
Macbook pro

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jul 2 2008, 06:32 AM
Instructor
I believe 2,4Ghz Duo is more than enough for you. smile.gif

My old PC was 2,8Ghz Pentium 4 but I never managed
to load it more then 70% of its power.
I had 2GB ram and sometimes it got overloaded
because of many VSTs I used to run at the same time.

So this configuration you're talking about
is gonna work like a candy. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
javari
Jul 2 2008, 07:55 AM
I have to say that I had some very bad experiences with Dell.
A few years ago i bought one of their most expensive notebooks (D 800)
In countless repairs the whole computer has been replaced, the screen, the keyboard, the harddrive a couple of times and the whole logic board, overything has been replaced.

Also, Dell support is very bad...
If you're lucky and have no problems with it than it's probably not a bad computer, if you have to deal with Dell support, you're in trouble...

How about an Apple?
They are great computers and there is a lot of good software. You get Garageband with it.
And if you want, you can easily make a dual boot system with the new ones, so you can run Windows as well.

--------------------
Guitars: Fender US standard Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Amps: Fender Princeton Recording Amp, H&K Statesman Dual EL84
Effects: Pod XT, Keeley TS808, Keeley DS-1, RAT

+Quote Post
IDontWantMyUsern...
Jul 2 2008, 03:13 PM
QUOTE (javari @ Jul 2 2008, 08:55 AM) *
In countless repairs the whole computer has been replaced, the screen, the keyboard, the harddrive a couple of times and the whole logic board, overything has been replaced.

If you're lucky and have no problems with it than it's probably not a bad computer, if you have to deal with Dell support, you're in trouble...

How about an Apple?
They are great computers and there is a lot of good software. You get Garageband with it.
And if you want, you can easily make a dual boot system with the new ones, so you can run Windows as well.

Aren't Apples very expensive? blink.gif
By the way, I found an XPS where I had the possibility to put in the T8300 processor (A cheaper one that goes with 2,4Hz and a 3GB cache I think) instead of the T9300. Then I would get enough money for a 7200RPM hard drive with equal disk space and a "Free Fall Sensor"..?

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

+Quote Post
Koopid
Jul 2 2008, 05:56 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (javari @ Jul 2 2008, 08:55 AM) *

How about an Apple?

Me on the other side have only good experiences with both dell computers and in particular Dell support who has been superb the few times I had to be in contact with them. I have bought 2 laptops and 1 desktop for myself over the years, 9 servers, 2 server racks, somewhere between 20 and 25 desktops and about 15 laptops for my company. I have had problems with 1 laptop and maybe 3 desktops at my company. The laptop had to have a loose contact for the screen fastened and it also had a few problems with the keyboard. All 3 desktops had the same problem but just cant remember what it was.... They had to be sent back anyway. One of my own laptop shad a faulty docking station.

Dell support has been great, atleast in Sweden. the only time I got angry with them was when I lost my OEM OS disc and they didnt want to replace it (warranty was out by a couple of years but still). It should be said that I never had to call support as a "private" person though. The comps I bought for myself was when I had my own company a couple of years back so I only used "Company Support".

I have also bought 4 Toshiba lifebooks for my company and never had to call support on those, they been super so far.

Macs are great computers but they are a bit pricey and they dont have as much software to choose from. The major downside to using Macs or Linux software is that unless you have a lot of friends with the same stuff you dont have as many people to ask for help or advice.

QUOTE (IDontWantMyUsername @ Jul 2 2008, 04:13 PM) *
Aren't Apples very expensive? blink.gif
By the way, I found an XPS where I had the possibility to put in the T8300 processor (A cheaper one that goes with 2,4Hz and a 3GB cache I think) instead of the T9300. Then I would get enough money for a 7200RPM hard drive with equal disk space and a "Free Fall Sensor"..?

Hard choice. You loose some speed on the processor and gain some on the HDD. I would say go with the faster HDD. You have to run pretty processor heavy apps to fully load a dualcore processor at 2.4Ghz

This post has been edited by Koopid: Jul 2 2008, 05:54 PM

--------------------
Gear
Amp
Marshall 1960A cab
Guitars
Jackson SLSMG
Takamine EG320C
Bass
Effects/Stomps
Boss SD1
Boss MT2 Metalzone
Dunlop Zack Wylde Wah
Studio EQ
PodXT Live
Edirol FA 66 soundcard
Yamaha HS50M monitors
Macbook pro

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 2 2008, 06:04 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
When it comes to music (and media) production I'd have to say that Apple tend to have a more tightly integrated system whether it's with ProTools or Logic and the related peripherals then the pc. Also Apple laptops are not that much more in price retail wise now then the equivalent spec major name pc ones - at least where I am.

However if you need the laptop for more then media production then as Koopid says the pc tends to have more software. Another issue - pcs (including laptops) are, in my experience, easier to repair and the range of spares is better and prices lower then for Apples.

Personally both me and my wife use Sony pc laptops and have not (touch wood) had a problem with them. However we get them at a good discount from Sony Europe - if we had to pay full price we'd probably now go with Apple.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Freebird
Jul 2 2008, 08:16 PM
Tony now all Apples use the same hardware as PC so that's not a problem wink.gif

How do I find out if it is possible to use XP instead of Vista on the computer?

Hehe, they can't sell XP anymore and it's difficult to downgrade... And most laptops don't have drivers for XP. Maybe you could find out on the Dell site...

Oh yes, for the 7200rpm drive: you may get it if its in the options, but beware it will consume more power (beware if you want to use the laptop on battery power). Other than that, get it smile.gif The slower processor won't hurt much, as Muris said, you probably won't notice the difference.

+Quote Post
IDontWantMyUsern...
Jul 2 2008, 09:31 PM
I think I will go for Dell then smile.gif I was at the apple store, but there weren't as many options as at the dell-site, plus that they seemed more expensive.
PS. There is still time to try and convince me to go with another trademark as I won't order it before the 11th of July anyways. Let's just cross our fingers and hope that I will get into the school tongue.gif

Only the midi-programs to go now biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by IDontWantMyUsername: Jul 2 2008, 09:31 PM

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

+Quote Post
javari
Jul 2 2008, 09:49 PM
well, personally I rather have my nuts removed than ever do business with Dell again...

BTW, don't believe claims about "free fall sensors" or similar systems. If your computer is going to fall, it is very, very likely that your hard drive is broken. I know, I take my apple notebooks on location a lot and two times they fell of a table because somebode tripped over a USB cable. Bothe times the hard drive was broken, and both had a mechanism wich should have prevented that.

I've found that the best way is not to store importent data on yuor computer but on external drives. It's easy as well. For example, I have all things which have to do with palying guitar (like lessons, tutorials, videos, tabs and diagrams of scales an chords) on a USB drive. It gets its power of the computer and the great thing is you can plug it in any computer. When you going to play at a friend's house or in a rehearsel room, you just take the little drive with you and you have all the information with you.

And if your computer breaks down, you still have all your data...

Of course, ideally, you should make a backup copy of the disk...

Last thing: Apple's aren't that much more expensive anymore. I think if you want a good Windows PC, you pay about the same...  smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Fender US standard Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Amps: Fender Princeton Recording Amp, H&K Statesman Dual EL84
Effects: Pod XT, Keeley TS808, Keeley DS-1, RAT

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 2 2008, 10:52 PM
QUOTE (Freebird @ Jul 2 2008, 07:16 PM) *
Tony now all Apples use the same hardware as PC so that's not a problem wink.gif

Very true Freebird - it's my age, I still tend to think of Apples as being on a motorola chip set smile.gif . That and dream about RISK computer chip sets and nightmares about my old Commodore Pet rolleyes.gif .

Apple laptop clamshells though are a pig in my experience to get in to if you want to do anything more than replace RAM. Or they were the last one I did - very nearly cracked the case doing it huh.gif - and you pretty much void the warranty as soon as you open the clam. (Wasn't my Apple so if I had wink.gif laugh.gif .) Same with mass produced pcs but most of them are much easier to get into and you can usually make your entry and exit pretty clean wink.gif . Apple branded spares/upgrades do seem to cost a fair bit more then equivalent non-Apple and like you say most parts are now pretty much generic. I'm not sure what happens to an Apple warranty if you put in non-Apple branded spares though - even if you don't crack the clamshell smile.gif ...

Anyway I would still say that there isn't that much difference in price now and Apple - at least for music production - offers a much more tightly integrated solution. It's interesting that some of the expensive pro-end hardware specialists (ie SST, Apogee, Aurora, Prism etc) launch products on Apple OS platforms long before (if at all) you get a pc version.

Hard drives and backups - as javari says ALWAYS backup your essential stuff to a separate and external harddrive and also try to keep an upto date mirror image burnt to a DVD or similar via Ghost or similar. Again as javari says - a freefall sensor rolleyes.gif much rather have a backup smile.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Freebird
Jul 2 2008, 11:29 PM
Wow that was a looooong time ago Apples were on motorola processors ! Unfortunately I got to the age of having access to a computer only when windows 95 was around sad.gif Then they were already based on PowerPC!

I don't have any experience with Apple's notebooks, but I do with iPods and iPhones, and they ARE very difficult to open, at least without screatching the outer case... They unfortunately think that little plastic hinges are a substitute for a screw (my scooter is like this too... biggrin.gif) . Instead most other phones/media player have nice screws which are very easy to open and fiddle about with biggrin.gif you just need that silly 10-point star screwdriver and you can open most industrial products (and take your hard disks apart when they break! They're cool inside!)

Very good advice that of backuping smile.gif At least your more important stuff deserves a backup...Remember your precious data is stored in minute magnetic cells with a read head hovering on top... Ot if not, keep it directly on a flash pen! I saw one that claimed it could be run over by a car and still work ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 2 2008, 11:57 PM
QUOTE (Freebird @ Jul 2 2008, 10:29 PM) *
Wow that was a looooong time ago Apples were on motorola processors ! Unfortunately I got to the age of having access to a computer only when windows 95 was around sad.gif Then they were already based on PowerPC!

I don't have any experience with Apple's notebooks, but I do with iPods and iPhones, and they ARE very difficult to open, at least without screatching the outer case... They unfortunately think that little plastic hinges are a substitute for a screw (my scooter is like this too... biggrin.gif) . Instead most other phones/media player have nice screws which are very easy to open and fiddle about with biggrin.gif you just need that silly 10-point star screwdriver and you can open most industrial products (and take your hard disks apart when they break! They're cool inside!)

Pre Win95 - heck now I fell old ohmy.gif !

10-point star screwdrivers for the win imho - one of my fav essential tools biggrin.gif . I still believe that if something can be put together it can be taken apart, fiddled with and reassembled smile.gif - doesn't always work well with heat sealed plastic clams or plastic hinges though laugh.gif .

Once had a boss who took a brand new, very expensive, electron beam gun to bits fresh out of the box without waiting for the company's engineer to install. He dropped it, couldn't get it together again, so he reboxed it, sealed up the container and played innocent when the engineer arrived to install it rolleyes.gif .

Biggest and most expensive thing I've ever brutalised though was a quadrapole mass spectrometer back in the early 1990s (about 250 UK Sterling new then). We wanted but couldn't afford a new HPLC/MS/MS so did it ourselves. Lots of fun though I remember it was a bit of a pig working out the internal geometry to get the right place to drill out the casing. It did work though cool.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------

+Quote Post
IDontWantMyUsern...
Jul 3 2008, 12:49 AM
Hmm... You've made me a little unsure again biggrin.gif
Is it possible to get more information about the specs of the Macs than what's shown on the apple site?

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

+Quote Post
Koopid
Jul 3 2008, 05:33 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (IDontWantMyUsername @ Jul 3 2008, 01:49 AM) *
Hmm... You've made me a little unsure again biggrin.gif
Is it possible to get more information about the specs of the Macs than what's shown on the apple site?

If you are going to only use it for music/media production and you have previous experience with Mac (or you have friends that know Macs), go with Apple.

If you plan to use your laptop for more than music/media or you have no previous experience with Mac, go with the PC.

--------------------
Gear
Amp
Marshall 1960A cab
Guitars
Jackson SLSMG
Takamine EG320C
Bass
Effects/Stomps
Boss SD1
Boss MT2 Metalzone
Dunlop Zack Wylde Wah
Studio EQ
PodXT Live
Edirol FA 66 soundcard
Yamaha HS50M monitors
Macbook pro

+Quote Post
IDontWantMyUsern...
Jul 3 2008, 09:52 PM
QUOTE (Koopid @ Jul 3 2008, 06:33 AM) *
If you are going to only use it for music/media production and you have previous experience with Mac (or you have friends that know Macs), go with Apple.

If you plan to use your laptop for more than music/media or you have no previous experience with Mac, go with the PC.

I don't have any earlier experience with Mac, but I was at the music store today, and the guy there told me to choose Apple blink.gif He also told me to go with an Mbox 2 from Digidesign as a USB-interface as it gives me Pro Tools LE in addition and just get a cheap integrated soundcard for the computer. What do you guys think of this? I start thinking more and more of going with Apple now, but the only problem is that I can't find reasonable Macbooks with a 7200RPM speed hard drive dry.gif

2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM - 2x2GB
160GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm
SuperDrive 8x (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Apple Remote
iWork '08 preinstalled
Keyboard (English) / User's Guide
AirPort Extreme Card & Bluetooth

These are the specifications if I buy a Mac smile.gif

This post has been edited by IDontWantMyUsername: Jul 3 2008, 10:37 PM

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:36 PM