Funky Jazzy Collab, Final Mix and Comments
Outlaw2112
Dec 1 2008, 12:59 AM
GMC:er
First of all I want to thank everyone who participated in this collab, and thank Ivan for helping me with this..
Ill give my opinion on everyones take and Id like everyone who wants to add their own opinion on any of these takes to do so.. These are only opinions and im not a professional..

Heres the final mix...

COMMENTS:

ENFORCER- I really enjoyed your take... You have nice bends and vibrato in your playing and played with feeling...
I really liked the second part of your take, very jazzy feeling there... i wish i could play like that, i think you did hang with the instructors... great job
Thanks for participating in this collab

ORGANISED CONFUSION- I like the double guitars you did there great idea, i wish you had kept up with that... nice bends, and runs.. I would have liked to hear more improvising, seems like at the end you ran out of ideas... Overall you did a nice job and had some cool ideas..
thanks for participating

MURIS- Well Muris is Muris... this was awesome from start to finish...kinda felt like i was being told a story with the guitar, also sounds like it should be the start of a TV show or something.. Very talented and great guy...
Thanks for participating

IVAN- I see why Muris and Ivan are instructors... Ivan shreds... Very very nice take, shredding and yet has feeling to it.. thanks for the help preparing this and participating in this one.. we are lucky to have instructors like ivan and muris in here

Coffeeman- nice legato and bends... I wish your guitar was just a little bit louder... timing was off in a few spots, but overall a nice take.. need to try add a little more feeling in your playing, close your eyes and try to feel the music... I liked it though, some nice ideas you have in your head... thanks for participating

Caelumamittendum- very nice speed runs you have and your playing sounds clean... the taping was nice and you have some nice licks in your arsenal... very nice playing, i just think you need to feel the music a little more.. but your playing sounds very clean and precise... awesome playing and thanks for participating

These are just my opinions and opinions vary from person to person.. I would encourage everyone to post their own opinions on here so everyone who participated can learn from this experience

Thanks again... biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Funky_jazzy_improv_final_mix.mp3 ( 7.33MB ) Number of downloads: 200

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 1 2008, 01:52 AM
Instructor
Thanks for your nice comments mate, I think you did a great collab, and hope to see a lot more. Also wanna say a job well done to all the participants! Great takes all around! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 1 2008, 02:01 AM
Cheers man for the comments. Good job everybody smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
enforcer
Dec 1 2008, 12:02 PM
Great comments, great work Outlaw, and I know you did all this while overwhelmed by work. Thank you for your time and looking forward for your next collaboration...

Cheers mate biggrin.gif

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Dec 1 2008, 03:04 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thanks for the comments outlaw , great collab!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 1 2008, 03:21 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Excellent playing guys! Great mixing and comments Outlaw! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 2 2008, 02:27 AM
Instructor
Congrats on well ended collab,was joy to play and participate,
good job everyone! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:16 AM