New Megadeth Album, Endgame
Dexxter
Aug 19 2009, 08:44 PM
Learning Tone Guru
So, Megadeth's new album titled "Endgame" is on the way, if you didn't already knew. It's being released September 15th! I must say, I can't wait! It have gotten killer review after killer review, it's insane. They say it's the best from Megadeth since "Rust In Peace" (!!!) This album is sure gonna be something special. And judging from what we've heard so far, it can't be a hype.

They have released two songs already and one have leaked.
"Head Crusher" and "1,320'".
And yesterday the title track "Endgame" leaked.

So, what do you think so far? Are you as excited as me!?!?

Edit2: Another song leaked!! "44 Minutes", what do you think?

Edit: added album cover

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Dexxter: Aug 24 2009, 04:58 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 19 2009, 11:25 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
As with any and every single Medadeth album released, I can't wait for it! Broderick really tears it up and I am anxious to see how is melodic power metal style tendencies will be blended in with Dave.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Aug 20 2009, 11:45 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 20 2009, 12:25 AM) *
As with any and every single Medadeth album released, I can't wait for it! Broderick really tears it up and I am anxious to see how is melodic power metal style tendencies will be blended in with Dave.

Yes, Megadeth is really good! cool.gif Broderick fits perfectly with Megadeth, just check out what we've got to here so far! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Aug 21 2009, 12:15 AM
GMC:er
I can't wait to hear the fresh air that Broderick has brought to Megadeth. I think this will be a Killer album. Hope my feelings don't betray me this time!...

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Aug 21 2009, 12:26 AM
Instructor
This sounds really cool. I used to be a big fan of this band.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Laszlo Boross
Aug 22 2009, 11:06 PM
Instructor
I like their music very much and the last album was also awesome!

--------------------
Check out my lessons

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 22 2009, 11:21 PM
GMC Founder
The last youtube link has already been removed!!

Great topic - some really intense stuff, I hadn't heard these leaks before. Megadeth gives me some serious nostalgia - personally I'd like to see them do more "rust" albums as well as more "Euthanasia" albums - these styles are very different but still cool (to me!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 22 2009, 11:54 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 23 2009, 12:21 AM) *
Personally I'd like to see them do more "rust" albums as well as more "Youthanasia" albums - these styles are very different but still cool (to me!)

Me too biggrin.gif
I love Rust in Peace and Youthanasia!!

The new albums sounds great though, and I can't wait to get my hands on it biggrin.gif

Personally I'd like to see them do more "rust" albums as well as more "Youthanasia" albums - these styles are very different but still cool (to me!)

Me too biggrin.gif
I love Rust in Peace and Youthanasia!!

The new albums sounds great though, and I can't wait to get my hands on it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Aug 23 2009, 09:40 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Cool that you like it guys! biggrin.gif It's going to be awesome!

The last youtube link has already been removed!!

Great topic - some really intense stuff, I hadn't heard these leaks before. Megadeth gives me some serious nostalgia - personally I'd like to see them do more "rust" albums as well as more "Euthanasia" albums - these styles are very different but still cool (to me!)

Fixed! smile.gif Found another site that streamed the audiofile

This post has been edited by Dexxter: Aug 23 2009, 09:40 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
edguy
Aug 24 2009, 08:43 AM
Learning Roadie
WOW the new songs sound really awesome. We will see if Megadeth have the potiential to bash Metallica (on the basis of sold albums). I think musically they are better.

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Aug 24 2009, 05:05 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Another song leaked!! 44 Minutes, what do you think?

I think this is another awesome song. A bit more melodic than the others.
And just listen to the first solo 2:20-2:48! Broderick is already my fav guitar player for Megadeth after Marty Friedman biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:32 PM