Ibby With Bareknuckles And Wizard Hp Neck
Todd Simpson
Mar 31 2017, 06:00 PM
GMC:er
I GOTTA get one of these even if I have to sell my kidneys to do it. Great pickups, 17mm to 19mm profile neck (my fave profile, the original legendary Wizard). Making me ill with G.A.S!!! smile.gif http://www.ibanez.com/products/u_eg_detail...percut+Email+v1Attached ImageAttached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 31 2017, 06:01 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 31 2017, 08:53 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Sweet smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 31 2017, 09:45 PM
Dig the black and black and the Bareknuckles with those covers on them. Just looks mean smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 31 2017, 03:53 PM) *
Sweet smile.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Apr 1 2017, 02:32 PM
Learning Roadie
You can't sell me!!!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 1 2017, 05:24 PM
That guitar is TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS. Ouch!!! But man would it be sweet smile.gif I like how they quick using dimarzios (nothing against dimarzios) and started using mean looking bareknuckles as this thing just looks build to melt faces. Triple Black, with Aftermath Battle Worn Pickups. Just a nice combo, and the Super Wizard neck. But most of us would have to sell off our internal organs to afford one smile.gif

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Apr 1 2017, 09:32 AM) *
You can't sell me!!!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 2 2017, 09:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Might get some in my black RG1570, I wonder if they do a matching single for the middle?

https://www.andertons.co.uk/p/BARE256/elect...ack-battle-worn

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:47 AM