Help! I Dont Kkow What This Is Called
Kevin98497
May 20 2007, 08:26 PM
GMC:er
what is the type of payment called when you buy (say a amp) from a music store, but u pay like 60 quid deposite, then u pay like 20 quid a month? whats it called? i cant seem to find any online shops that has this type of payment put up next to the product. i seen it in magazenes tho .....-[0% finance, $60 deposite, then $30 a month for 10 months]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Tolek
May 20 2007, 08:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (kevin-riff-after-riff @ May 20 2007, 08:26 PM) *
what is the type of payment called when you buy (say a amp) from a music store, but u pay like 60 quid deposite, then u pay like 20 quid a month? whats it called? i cant seem to find any online shops that has this type of payment put up next to the product. i seen it in magazenes tho .....-[0% finance, $60 deposite, then $30 a month for 10 months]

I think it´s instalment. That´s what my dictionary says.^^

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
May 20 2007, 08:58 PM
GMC:er
danke also does anyone kno what sort of shops in the uk do it?

This post has been edited by kevin-riff-after-riff: May 20 2007, 09:00 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:36 PM