7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
British Metal Collab V
jstcrsn
Sep 20 2017, 07:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
writing a lot of interesting licks , but none of them are meshing together to say what I want to say

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 21 2017, 03:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Sep 20 2017, 03:03 PM) *
writing a lot of interesting licks , but none of them are meshing together to say what I want to say

Cool! Feel free to share what you have to let me give some feedback.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 28 2017, 08:22 AM
Learning Rock Star
Any suggestions for lyrics by anyone? smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 28 2017, 01:44 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Sep 20 2017, 07:03 PM) *

Same here, maybe not so interesting though dry.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 28 2017, 02:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 28 2017, 09:44 AM) *
Same here, maybe not so interesting though dry.gif

Don't be that strict with yourselves guys! This is just for fun. Record everything that comes to mind and then I'll use the parts that sound better in the mix. The more different stuff I have, the cooler the track will be. But we need stuff! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 28 2017, 04:22 AM) *
Any suggestions for lyrics by anyone? smile.gif

These are some parts from lyrics that I think are a bit related and could be used. It's not in any specific order.

I see it in your eyes, take one look and die, (Motorhead)

Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil, (Motorhead)

“Shut up, you talk too loud/You don’t fit in with the crowd” (Motorhead)

Ninety tons of thunder, Lighting up the sky (Saxon)

Maiden
"Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
Don't you stray, don't fade away.
Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
Don't you stray, from the narrow way" (Iron Maiden)

"Call to arms: defend yourselves,
Get ready to stand and fight for your lives,
Judgement day has come around,
So be prepared, don't run - stand your ground" (Iron Maiden)

"Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die,
Run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high" (Iron Maiden)
"Only the good die young,
All the evil seem to live forever" (Iron Maiden)

Judas:
"When the enemy comes he will never be heard. He'll blow your mind and not say a word. Blinding lights, flashing colors, sleepless nights. If the man with the power can't keep it under control some heads are gonna roll." (Judas)

Black Sabbath:
“Long ago I wandered through my mind / In the land of fairy tales and stories / Lost in happiness I knew no fears / Innocence and love was all I knew / It was an illusion.”
“Try your hardest / You’ll still be a loser / And the world will still be turning / When you’re gone.”

“Try your hardest / You’ll still be a loser / And the world will still be turning / When you’re gone.” (Sabbath)

“Is it the end, my friend? / Satan’s coming ’round the bend / People running ’cause they’re scared / The people better go and beware.” (Sabbath)

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 28 2017, 07:11 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks for the inspiration Gabriel smile.gif I'll look at it tonight or tomorrow smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 28 2017, 11:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 28 2017, 03:11 PM) *
Thanks for the inspiration Gabriel smile.gif I'll look at it tonight or tomorrow smile.gif

Cool! I love what you've done with the first part of the song.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 29 2017, 01:30 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 28 2017, 02:02 PM) *
Don't be that strict with yourselves guys! This is just for fun. Record everything that comes to mind and then I'll use the parts that sound better in the mix. The more different stuff I have, the cooler the track will be. But we need stuff! biggrin.gif

These are some parts from lyrics that I think are a bit related and could be used. It's not in any specific order.

I see it in your eyes, take one look and die, (Motorhead)

Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil, (Motorhead)

“Shut up, you talk too loud/You don’t fit in with the crowd” (Motorhead)

Ninety tons of thunder, Lighting up the sky (Saxon)

Maiden
"Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
Don't you stray, don't fade away.
Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
Don't you stray, from the narrow way" (Iron Maiden)

"Call to arms: defend yourselves,
Get ready to stand and fight for your lives,
Judgement day has come around,
So be prepared, don't run - stand your ground" (Iron Maiden)

"Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die,
Run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high" (Iron Maiden)
"Only the good die young,
All the evil seem to live forever" (Iron Maiden)

Judas:
"When the enemy comes he will never be heard. He'll blow your mind and not say a word. Blinding lights, flashing colors, sleepless nights. If the man with the power can't keep it under control some heads are gonna roll." (Judas)

Black Sabbath:
“Long ago I wandered through my mind / In the land of fairy tales and stories / Lost in happiness I knew no fears / Innocence and love was all I knew / It was an illusion.”
“Try your hardest / You’ll still be a loser / And the world will still be turning / When you’re gone.”

“Try your hardest / You’ll still be a loser / And the world will still be turning / When you’re gone.” (Sabbath)

“Is it the end, my friend? / Satan’s coming ’round the bend / People running ’cause they’re scared / The people better go and beware.” (Sabbath)

Great work Gab!! In all honesty I've been struggling to put something together along these lines!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 29 2017, 02:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Sep 29 2017, 09:30 AM) *
Great work Gab!! In all honesty I've been struggling to put something together along these lines!

Let's see if Cael bring some magic...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 30 2017, 05:12 AM
Kick it in the A$$!!!! smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 28 2017, 02:11 PM) *

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 30 2017, 07:30 AM
REDUX! Just to whet your whistle, I remixed the BRIT COLLAB MARK 2 which was a blast smile.gif I forgot how fun this collab series was!! My neighbors enjoyed the Mixdown I'm sure smile.gif Or I hope. smile.gif Here it is, let me know what you think! This is the Mark 2 of the Series. Mark 1 is something Gabe and I are re working as we speak!

https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/british-style-metal-instrumental-backin-by-gabe-lead-by-todd

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 30 2017, 08:38 AM
This is the track that Gabe and I are working on to flesh out to a full instrumental track. Just thought I'd share as possible inspiration for BRITISH METAL in general!!

https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/tribute-to-british-metal-gabriel-leopardi-todd-simpson

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Sep 30 2017, 08:38 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 30 2017, 03:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 30 2017, 03:30 AM) *
REDUX! Just to whet your whistle, I remixed the BRIT COLLAB MARK 2 which was a blast smile.gif I forgot how fun this collab series was!! My neighbors enjoyed the Mixdown I'm sure smile.gif Or I hope. smile.gif Here it is, let me know what you think! This is the Mark 2 of the Series. Mark 1 is something Gabe and I are re working as we speak!

https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/british-style-metal-instrumental-backin-by-gabe-lead-by-todd

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 30 2017, 04:38 AM) *
This is the track that Gabe and I are working on to flesh out to a full instrumental track. Just thought I'd share as possible inspiration for BRITISH METAL in general!!

https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/tribute-to-british-metal-gabriel-leopardi-todd-simpson

Killer soloing Todd!! I'll be sending my stuff soon!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 1 2017, 03:28 AM
Looking forward to it smile.gif The second one, with the longer harmony/melody section in the middle is one I hope to stretch in to a full blown instrumental tune smile.gif
I've wanted to every since it came to us in 2012!!!

Todd[

quote name='Gabriel Leopardi' date='Sep 30 2017, 10:44 AM' post='752403']
Killer soloing Todd!! I'll be sending my stuff soon!! smile.gif
[/quote]

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 2 2017, 11:42 AM
Instructor
As promised smile.gif Here are my files for the collab. Nothign fancy...just a spontanious impro but hope you could make some use out of it Gab smile.gif

Preview of the video:

Here are the files smile.gif

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0hQyaT33Z...iew?usp=sharing

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 2 2017, 02:18 PM
Instructor
What a killer solo Darius!! It's a great honour for us to have you on this one. Thanks a lot!!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 2 2017, 02:38 PM
Instructor
No way...tongue.gif All the pleasure is on my side. I'm ashamed I could not always generate some time to join all these cool collabs smile.gif

ha ha ha...just noticed a bonus note that shows at the end...forgot to turn on one of the track i guess...I hope that's not a problem for a final mix smile.gif

This post has been edited by Darius Wave: Oct 2 2017, 02:41 PM

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 2 2017, 08:27 PM
Bassline will be up tomorrow Gab!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 2 2017, 11:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 2 2017, 10:38 AM) *
No way...tongue.gif All the pleasure is on my side. I'm ashamed I could not always generate some time to join all these cool collabs smile.gif

ha ha ha...just noticed a bonus note that shows at the end...forgot to turn on one of the track i guess...I hope that's not a problem for a final mix smile.gif

No problem mate! Thanks again!!

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Oct 2 2017, 04:27 PM) *
Bassline will be up tomorrow Gab!
biggrin.gif

Excellent!!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Oct 3 2017, 11:43 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
What is the deadline?:>

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:07 PM