Sweet Child O Mine Last Solo, Fast Solo part in Sweet Child O Mine
bhoss
Aug 10 2010, 05:50 AM
GMC:er
I just got to the last part of the lesson and did not see no more lesson for this. Unless I am just not looking right? Did David do a lesson for the fast part of the solo? If he didnt are they anywhere on here that has that part of the solo? Any help on this would be realy apreciated!! Thanks Hoss

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bhoss
Aug 10 2010, 03:27 PM
QUOTE (bhoss @ Aug 10 2010, 04:50 AM) *
I just got to the last part of the lesson and did not see no more lesson for this. Unless I am just not looking right? Did David do a lesson for the fast part of the solo? If he didnt are they anywhere on here that has that part of the solo? Any help on this would be realy apreciated!! Thanks Hoss

dry.gif anybody ????

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Aug 10 2010, 03:47 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I believe it's not in David's video indeed, and that's the only Sweet Child 'o mine lesson on GMC wink.gif Kris' old site used to feature a Sweet child 'o mine solo lesson.... Maybe you can find it there : www.freelicks.net

http://www.freelicks.net/Sweet_child1.htm

Doesn't work here, but might be just me wink.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Aug 10 2010, 03:58 PM
Learning Rock Star
Try Ultimate-Guitar... They have all tabs in the world. Either learn it by tabs or request a lesson here on GMC. David justified leaving out the last part by saying that if you are at that level in guitar playing, you should also be able to learn it by ear or by tabs... So there you go wink.gif I know the solo in its entirety (and the song too for that matter), and I just used tabs. smile.gif Good luck man.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
bhoss
Aug 10 2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks bunches guys!!! One of my goals this month was to be able to play that whole solo flawless so thanks!!

QUOTE (Alexiaden93 @ Aug 10 2010, 02:58 PM) *
Try Ultimate-Guitar... They have all tabs in the world. Either learn it by tabs or request a lesson here on GMC. David justified leaving out the last part by saying that if you are at that level in guitar playing, you should also be able to learn it by ear or by tabs... So there you go wink.gif I know the solo in its entirety (and the song too for that matter), and I just used tabs. smile.gif Good luck man.

David justified leaving out the last part by saying that if you are at that level in guitar playing, you should also be able to learn it by ear or by tabs

That makes me wonder then why should they even be teaching or even have videos !! dry.gif I love David though and the way he teaches on his videos. !! Miss him on here!!

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Aug 15 2010, 12:44 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (bhoss @ Aug 10 2010, 08:04 PM) *
Thanks bunches guys!!! One of my goals this month was to be able to play that whole solo flawless so thanks!!

David justified leaving out the last part by saying that if you are at that level in guitar playing, you should also be able to learn it by ear or by tabs

That makes me wonder then why should they even be teaching or even have videos !! dry.gif I love David though and the way he teaches on his videos. !! Miss him on here!!

I know mate, I'm just a messager ^^ In my opinion, GMC does need the complete Sweet Child o' Mine lesson, maybe Zsolt Galambos will take on the challenge... He's already covered Don't Cry and November Rain as far as I know, so he should be notified about this... smile.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:14 AM