Download Backing Tracks?, is it possible to download backing tracks?
pieman
Mar 30 2009, 08:10 PM
GMC:er
is it possible to download some of the backing tracks for the lessons so i could loop them and make them longer playing for prolonged practice? Also does anyone know of a site where backing tracks (drums and base lines) might be available for downloading? Thanx

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 30 2009, 08:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (pieman @ Mar 30 2009, 08:10 PM) *
is it possible to download some of the backing tracks for the lessons so i could loop them and make them longer playing for prolonged practice? Also does anyone know of a site where backing tracks (drums and base lines) might be available for downloading? Thanx

We can send the one you want to practice upon request

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Mar 30 2009, 08:18 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Try to use the little white triangles in the GMC player, to enable the loop function. Downloading backing tracks isn't possible, unless You request a certain backing track on the instructors board.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pieman
Mar 30 2009, 08:48 PM
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Mar 30 2009, 07:18 PM) *
Try to use the little white triangles in the GMC player, to enable the loop function. Downloading backing tracks isn't possible, unless You request a certain backing track on the instructors board.

How? When I tryto do anything with the triangles on the player it just shortens or lengthens the play time it does not loop? Thanx

+Quote Post
Matt23
Mar 30 2009, 08:51 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
QUOTE (pieman @ Mar 30 2009, 08:48 PM) *
How? When I tryto do anything with the triangles on the player it just shortens or lengthens the play time it does not loop? Thanx

Well if you drag each white arrow in a little bit then it will loop the whole track and ull only lose a second of each end.

+Quote Post
pieman
Mar 30 2009, 09:02 PM
QUOTE (Matt23 @ Mar 30 2009, 07:51 PM) *
Well if you drag each white arrow in a little bit then it will loop the whole track and ull only lose a second of each end.

AHHH! So that,s how you do it. Great. Thanx for help.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 30 2009, 11:12 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (pieman @ Mar 30 2009, 09:02 PM) *
AHHH! So that,s how you do it. Great. Thanx for help.

Yeah , those little triangles are very useful! Same thing can be done with the video parts of the lesson for easy learning of particular licks!

Also you will see that many new lessons have the "loop" labeled backing track that is 5+ min long.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 31 2009, 02:08 AM
Instructor
You can ask instructors and they will be happy to provide one for you. Also new player offers loop option on backing tracks so you can use that as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Richie Fan
Jun 2 2010, 01:26 PM
so..to whom I must send request..I would like 2 backing tracks..(that why I got in this site in first place )

QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Mar 31 2009, 01:08 AM) *
You can ask instructors and they will be happy to provide one for you. Also new player offers loop option on backing tracks so you can use that as well.

hey thnx smile.gif I am a little confused from this kinda forum .. didnt see where is my post so if I posted two times ,sorry smile.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 2 2010, 10:14 PM
Learning Roadie
This is SOOO cool!!!! cool.gif I didn't know about the triangles! I thought they were just for clicking on to make the track go back to thebeginning. Now I can practice better. There are times I just wanna practice just a small section of the song over and over.

Thanks for the info!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 2 2010, 11:24 PM
QUOTE (Richie Fan @ Jun 2 2010, 02:26 PM) *
so..to whom I must send request..I would like 2 backing tracks..(that why I got in this site in first place )

hey thnx smile.gif I am a little confused from this kinda forum .. didnt see where is my post so if I posted two times ,sorry smile.gif

You should send the instructor how made the backing track - PM through forum or post a request in this personal board - Ask Instructor>Instructor name (part of the forum). If the instructor is no longer active at GMC you should ask moderator Skinnington.

Check out this topic about backing track requesting all the info is there : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=26190

Cheers,
Bogdan

--------------------

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Jun 2 2010, 11:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jun 2 2010, 03:24 PM) *
Check out this topic about backing track requesting all the info is there : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=26190

Cheers,
Bogdan

Ack, guitar tone is graded?! huh.gif

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 3 2010, 12:07 AM
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Jun 3 2010, 12:54 AM) *
Ack, guitar tone is graded?! huh.gif

Yes! Idea is to get a similar guitar tone to the one used in lesson. And generally a good and "natural" guitar tone when shooting those videos...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 3 2010, 02:19 AM
Instructor
Tone of one musician is very strong thing that needs developing, and it requires grading, sure. Every great played needs smooth balanced tone, so we try to give gradings and advices in that field of course.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
emirb
Jun 3 2010, 08:37 AM
Accomplished Tone Guru
+1 on the loop markers haven't noticed them before:)
yesterday I was searching the forum for some backing tracks, and to my surprise I thought that some of most popular ones would be already publicly requested but I was wrong. Anyway you could always record it while playing it, set input in your DAW or similar to stereo mix (or similar smile.gif ) and play it from web record in the daw. I need it not for practicing but more for (future) rec takes and such.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:39 PM