2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Why Did You Start To Play ?
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 20 2008, 03:49 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 20 2008, 03:45 PM) *
You were starting to sound like Bryan Adams by the end lol biggrin.gif. "We had a band and we tried real hard" biggrin.gif Summer of 69 I wanted to play as well because it's the cheesiest song ever.

eheheh awesome laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Feb 20 2008, 03:49 PM
Instructor
For a very simple reason: I wanted to be James Hetfield biggrin.gif and of course world domination... biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
at lights end
Feb 20 2008, 03:58 PM
GMC:er
i thought it'd be pretty cool. my granddad went down to the dump and saw some guy about to throw an acoustic away. he went up and asked if he could have it. he gave it to us and my dad put some strings on it. i started playing and then bought an electric guitar. i was just playing simple songs and chords. then i heard players like vai and wanted to be like that, so i started finding out everything i could about playing so i could learn. whilst looking around the internet i came across GMC. now 2 years after i started i see why that guy wanted to throw away that guitar, it sounds awful and the neck is bent so badly that the strings sat about 2cm above the fretboard! laugh.gif i put a bar over the strings at the bridge to hold them down. but it's still barely playable. it doesn't stay in tune and the intonation is off. i can't bring myself to throw it away though.

This post has been edited by at lights end: Feb 20 2008, 04:00 PM

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post
Pavel
Feb 20 2008, 04:06 PM
Instructor
I had no particular reason for guitar. It was just a sentence from my mom: "Hey, you wanna try guitar?" - "Yeah, why not!"

And here i am now smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 21 2008, 04:49 AM
Instructor
Some guys from my neighborhood(including my brother) were playing acoustic guitars in basements
during occupation of Sarajevo,I had nothing better to do atm so I tried it. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Feb 21 2008, 04:55 AM
As I grew up, I became more and more fascinated with music. At some point, I realized that I wanted to be a musician. I think, in the end, I chose guitar because of it's versatility. I think you can do more with an electric guitar than any other instrument in the world.

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Feb 21 2008, 04:56 AM
Got a guitar cause Canon in D ( laugh.gif ). Never played for a few months though.

Then about 6-7 months ago I kept hearing people say how good this kid was at guitar, and I wanted to be that kid. Now I kind of just want to be better than him. It's not personal or anything, really just makes me play more. Just want to surprise him when I eventually jam with him.

Still getting there though wink.gif.

I'm a super competitive guy if you wondered.

tj

This post has been edited by Tjchep: Feb 21 2008, 04:57 AM

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
Sami
Feb 21 2008, 08:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
My music life started when i was a child in a sense, i came to New York when i was a kid and i wouldn't talk at all(i was talking when i was in england) so my mum decided to bring me to music therapy, besides from meeting the lead singer from Aerosmith when i was 3 years old haha, i learned that i loved to make music. After those therapy lessons i had no other experience with an instrument except i had ALWAYS wanted to play guitar. Finally in 10th grade i decided to take up guitar, with the support of my friend(i was too nervous to start it outta fear of failing) i found something i loved. Before guitar i didn't even have a clue what i wanted to do with my life, i felt kinda hopeless, but now i notice i want to be a musician and want to go to a music school for college, it makes me excited about my future, something i've never felt before. If it wasn't for guitar, i would be a mess right now.

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:06 PM