Into The Sun -- A New Song
JamesT
Oct 26 2008, 03:10 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
Check out my new song. It turned out out pretty good I think. It's about believing in yourself no matter what anyone else says and its about how obvious some of the answers are when you stop and think about it. ...like looking into the sun. Guitar solo turned out pretty cool too, but you'll have to wait for the end of the song to hear it. cool.gif

Let me know what you think...

Attached File  02_IntoTheSun1.mp3 ( 6.88MB ) Number of downloads: 338

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
skennington
Oct 26 2008, 04:06 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Dude, I thought that was pretty cool.. smile.gif Drums could be a bit more pronounced but that's just my tastes.. tongue.gif I heard a solo at the end though...What else do you have in store?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
JamesT
Oct 26 2008, 04:40 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
Oh. Actually, this one's done. I meant that you'd have to listen to the ending to hear the solo. I thought about adding break and then another chorus, but then it's already a pretty long song. I hope you all like it.

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:37 AM