> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Lesson Request
SLASH91
Jan 26 2008, 10:09 PM
GMC:er
Hey, gabriel. I don't know if you've ever heard of Iced Earth (I have a feeling that you have), but I was wondering if you could a lesson in the style of their riffing. I think that gallops, tripilets, harmonies, etc would make a great lesson. Please give it some thought, if you have ever listened to them. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 27 2008, 12:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Jan 26 2008, 06:09 PM) *
Hey, gabriel. I don't know if you've ever heard of Iced Earth (I have a feeling that you have), but I was wondering if you could a lesson in the style of their riffing. I think that gallops, tripilets, harmonies, etc would make a great lesson. Please give it some thought, if you have ever listened to them. smile.gif

Hi! I'm planing to do more lesson in this style. I only listened to one of their old albums... called The Dark Saga (I think) and I remember that they had great metal riffs with Thrash, Maiden and Judas influences... I'll try to get more of their music to make a metal lesson in their style. Can you recomend me any of their latest albums?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jan 27 2008, 12:27 AM
Well their newest album is Flaming Armeggedon, but I'd really recommend Night of the Stromrider or Something Wicked this Way Comes. They are both older albums, but possibly their best. Thanks for considering it. smile.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Ibanez RG2550e

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 30 2008, 04:22 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Jan 26 2008, 03:27 PM) *
Well their newest album is Flaming Armeggedon, but I'd really recommend Night of the Stromrider or Something Wicked this Way Comes. They are both older albums, but possibly their best. Thanks for considering it. smile.gif

laugh.gif

Thats hilarious smile.gif

Ok anyway, i think you could do a great job on this gabriel, i recommend looking at 'Framing Armageddon', 'Burnt Offerings', 'Horror Show', 'Night Of The Stormrider', and of course "Something Wicked This Way Comes" if you were to ever conisder doin a lesson on them.

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jan 30 2008, 06:26 PM
Damn, I'm stupid mellow.gif Don't make fun of those less fortunate then yourself sad.gif

It's funny how your eyes can play tricks on you laugh.gif

--------------------

Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Ibanez RG2550e

+Quote Post
jammer91
Feb 11 2008, 02:05 PM
Can someone recommend some good iced earth songs i should give listen to. Thanks.

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 11 2008, 03:30 PM
QUOTE (jammer91 @ Feb 11 2008, 07:05 AM) *
Can someone recommend some good iced earth songs i should give listen to. Thanks.

Travel In Stygian
Melacholy Holy Martyre
Dracula
Watching Over Me
Ten Thousand Strong
The Clouding
Framing Armagedon

--------------------

Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Ibanez RG2550e

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:20 AM