8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
My Band Opens For Metallica
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 12 2014, 09:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 12 2014, 02:05 AM) *
Definitely! I will do what I promised. biggrin.gif

Most excellent wink.gif Waiting your message, good Sir!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 20 2014, 10:16 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 5 2014, 08:43 PM) *
uff I couldn't feel more happy, I think that I could touch my ears with my smile.. laugh.gif
[attachment=36556:cirse_met.jpg]

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

This photo is unreal Gabe. I asked Ben if he was high on life so I have no more expressions left for you, but I can tell you my arms are seriously blue after pinching myself excessively!

It must have been a valuable lesson to see that even these unquestionable musician Gods have their human sides as well (or do they?!)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
tonyk
Apr 20 2014, 11:15 AM
GMC:er
Amazing Gab.Hope this is start of even bigger things for your band

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 20 2014, 05:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 20 2014, 06:16 AM) *
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

This photo is unreal Gabe. I asked Ben if he was high on life so I have no more expressions left for you, but I can tell you my arms are seriously blue after pinching myself excessively!

It must have been a valuable lesson to see that even these unquestionable musician Gods have their human sides as well (or do they?!)

hahahah thanks for your words Kris. You're right, making contact with them in this way makes you see their human side and you finally discover that they are very talented guys, who were born at the right place, at the right moment, who followed a dream and that have been working very hard for lots of years. They deserve everything they have.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 20 2014, 08:23 PM
Instructor
Well put Gabi smile.gif You summed up quite every element needed for the success of a band!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 21 2014, 04:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 20 2014, 04:23 PM) *
Well put Gabi smile.gif You summed up quite every element needed for the success of a band!

the perfect ingredients... smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:59 AM