Beyond Twilight
Pavel
Apr 28 2007, 10:12 PM
Instructor
I found this band 2 days ago while searching around some record label site. I really like this. It's some weird progressive metal. Really cool stuff - especially riffs. There are some kickass solos but not too much of them.

Check this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li3KBZvosYo

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Kristofer Dahl
May 1 2007, 01:32 AM
GMC Founder
Yes that had a crazy vibe - I liked the singer's mixture of decently clean vocals with the more "growly" ones... Thanks for sharing! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 1 2007, 12:25 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah Beyond Twilight are awesome, ive onlt go tone of there albums thought, but it still kicks major ass, thanks for he vid

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:21 PM