Video Clips, video clips not playing
BobClark
Dec 24 2013, 02:43 AM
GMC:er
I just joined. I can't see any videos... just a black box with no > (arrow) to start the play of video. What do I do? Also, is this the only way to contact anyone official for help with this site... thru the forum?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Dec 24 2013, 08:44 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey mate, what you're probably doing is copying the whole YouTube URL into the embed area. You only want to copy the part after 'v='

So enter something like: CZSvgVz_0F0

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Huargo
Dec 24 2013, 08:57 AM
Tone Seeker
Are you seeing the forum in a ipad? the embed links seem doesn't work in ipad... the lessons link works well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 24 2013, 12:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (BobClark @ Dec 23 2013, 10:43 PM) *
I just joined. I can't see any videos... just a black box with no > (arrow) to start the play of video. What do I do? Also, is this the only way to contact anyone official for help with this site... thru the forum?

I'm sending a Personal Message to you right now. Please check it out.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 24 2013, 01:07 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (BobClark @ Dec 24 2013, 02:43 AM) *

Hi Bob - please send an email to [email protected] with details on the issue you are experiencing.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:37 PM