Set Up My Website
Taka Perry
Aug 17 2013, 02:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey guys,

I set up my website, and got it running fully. I'd appreciate it if you gave my your thoughts smile.gif Thank you.

http://takaperry.com/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
Headbanger
Aug 17 2013, 02:36 PM
GMC:er
Looks awesome Dude!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Aug 17 2013, 02:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Aug 17 2013, 11:36 PM) *
Looks awesome Dude!!

Thank you man smile.gif It was quite easy to set up too, it gathers info from Facebook, SoundCloud etc. so not much maintenance is required on my side smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mad
Aug 17 2013, 04:16 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Really like it - and directly connecting it to facebook/soundcloud content is indeed a great way to reduce maintenance.. Good work!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Aug 17 2013, 05:26 PM
Learning Roadie
Nice clean design. I like it

I see you like God is an Astronaught, have you checked Hammock out?, I think you'd like them too

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 17 2013, 05:44 PM
Instructor
This is fantastic Taka! Congratulations. It's really cool to read those news and see how active you are. Keep on with this energy and you'll become a very big artist. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Aug 18 2013, 12:33 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Aug 18 2013, 02:26 AM) *
Nice clean design. I like it

I see you like God is an Astronaught, have you checked Hammock out?, I think you'd like them too

Thanks man smile.gif I bought a Hammock album a while back on Bandcamp, but haven't listened through the whole thing yet ohmy.gif I guess I'll have to go and listen happy.gif

One of my other favorite guitarists in this genre would be Andy Othling from Lowercase Noises.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 18 2013, 02:44 AM) *
This is fantastic Taka! Congratulations. It's really cool to read those news and see how active you are. Keep on with this energy and you'll become a very big artist. smile.gif

Thank you Gabe! smile.gif The news feed is just from my Facebook page, so it all automatically keeps in sync smile.gif I did it through a website called flavors.me

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 18 2013, 08:39 AM
Instructor
Congrats Taka biggrin.gif As I told you, I love that artwork very much! Having your site up is a big step and I strongly encourage you to read and amazing book which will help you along your way, as a musician in the digital era:

http://janekgwizdala.com/home/youre-a-musician-now-what/

I will be getting my website up next week as well - it's actually a blog in which I will write travel notes, musical related stuff, swords and all that jive - pretty much, my life smile.gif

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Aug 18 2013, 08:52 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 18 2013, 05:39 PM) *
Congrats Taka biggrin.gif As I told you, I love that artwork very much! Having your site up is a big step and I strongly encourage you to read and amazing book which will help you along your way, as a musician in the digital era:

http://janekgwizdala.com/home/youre-a-musician-now-what/

I will be getting my website up next week as well - it's actually a blog in which I will write travel notes, musical related stuff, swords and all that jive - pretty much, my life smile.gif

Thanks Cosmin smile.gif It's funny, I was showing friend Dranoel (who did the artwork, and also plays guitar) through the GMC forums the other day, and he goes: 'Cosmin Lupu!? He liked my Facebook page!' biggrin.gif hahah, that was quite a cool moment cool.gif

Thanks for the link. I will keep my eye on it. Let me know when you get your website up and running smile.gif I will be looking forward to it

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 18 2013, 05:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Aug 17 2013, 08:33 PM) *
Thanks man smile.gif I bought a Hammock album a while back on Bandcamp, but haven't listened through the whole thing yet ohmy.gif I guess I'll have to go and listen happy.gif

One of my other favorite guitarists in this genre would be Andy Othling from Lowercase Noises.

Thank you Gabe! smile.gif The news feed is just from my Facebook page, so it all automatically keeps in sync smile.gif I did it through a website called flavors.me

Excellent idea! I should do something similar with my website. Thanks for sharing the info.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:32 AM