Favour From A Kind Hearted American If Possible
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 22 2008, 01:20 AM
GMC:er
I really want this belt from US as we can't get it here and they are trying to charge me 80 dollars shipping which is a disgrace. If somebody could order the belt for me and send it over then that would be awesome smile.gif The belt is 17 dollars and I'd pay upfront and give whoever 45 dollars and I'm pretty certain that will mean a nice free 10-15 dollars for you smile.gif

Please help me out smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Feb 22 2008, 02:34 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Sure man, I'd be willing to try and help. PM me with some more info please and we will see how we can work this out.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Feb 22 2008, 02:34 AM

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:04 AM