Another Pod Question, POD X3 and garageband
lcsdds
Nov 22 2008, 03:33 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Anybody use a POD X3 in conjunction with garageband? I am looking for an easy solution to start recording simple demo type stuff? Do you have to have an interface or can you just go straight into your MAC via usb 2.0? Thanks.

Monte

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 24 2008, 09:14 PM
Instructor
I am not sure about the X3, but I am guessing you can as the XT has USB audio drivers that can be used for recording, I believe that it should work with the mac but I haven't tried it, only windows

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 25 2008, 02:29 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hey POD is compatible with Mac so you should be able to use it for recording.You just go directly through usb 2.0 and select POD as the recording device.Also you may want to check Toneports (or newly called POD Studio) , they are in my opinion the easiest home recording solution (and cheapest).

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Nov 25 2008, 02:34 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Nov 25 2008, 02:29 PM) *
Hey POD is compatible with Mac so you should be able to use it for recording.You just go directly through usb 2.0 and select POD as the recording device.Also you may want to check Toneports (or newly called POD Studio) , they are in my opinion the easiest home recording solution (and cheapest).

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. I'll figure this recording thing out eventually, hopefully laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Monte

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 25 2008, 02:35 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Nov 25 2008, 02:34 PM) *
Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. I'll figure this recording thing out eventually, hopefully laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Monte

You will definitly figure it out! Its not that hard...Just ask if you have any questions etc...we are all here to share advices smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:25 PM